立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 86|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 新托福口语特训:高频真题答题模板4

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 在进行新托福口语考前特训时,提前准备一些高频口语话题模板非常有用。下面我们精选整理了一些新托福口语各类题材的高频真题和答题模板,希望对各位的备考有参考价值。  # }3 F1 E7 T* W7 r4 m+ B1 F1 f* V. F
  新托福口语task1物品类真题及答案模板1:3 t: n9 `1 ~$ X  C2 w, u- y- t
" y/ }& t: T! ~5 H
  Describe a book that you think is the most useful and explain why it is the most useful. Include reasons and examples to support your response.(05. 11.19 考题)
* c& {' G( d6 l5 d! i& ]$ U0 K
6 i( E0 p& x4 T) J% R; B* k  Sample answer:0 i' _$ G( K0 l0 _- U+ G  Z8 Y

) w- U' W/ a2 g- N! {  A  The book that I think is the most useful is OG, Official Guide for new TOEFL. I'm a book lover and have lots and lots of collections. But OG is of the greatest use ‘cause I'm taking TOEFL Test, which is a must for a student who is gonna finish his or her overseas study in America. Not only does it give the brief introduction of the test, but it also provides test candidates with practical tips. On the other hand, some basics of English language are offered following the main parts, which is very helpful for those who don't have a good command of English. Most of all, it helps me get well prepared for TOEFL iBT and improve my performance on the four skills as well. This definitely leads to the academic success in my future study. That's why I think OG is the most useful book for me.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 04:32 , Processed in 0.416026 second(s), 21 queries .