立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 113|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 新托福口语特训:高频真题答题模板17

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在进行新托福口语考前特训时,提前准备一些高频口语话题模板非常有用。下面我们精选整理了一些新托福口语各类题材的高频真题和答题模板,希望对各位的备考有参考价值。  
: |' N6 n, f  X  新托福口语task1事件类真题及答案模板1:. x4 P7 y7 V% a$ Z2 i, J* I6 w- f
$ g3 j7 r& z+ t, G
  1.Describe the most important decision that you've made in your life. Include reasons and examples to support your response. (05. 12.2; 07. 10.17 考题)& X% {, P9 M8 Y, z: H2 J6 W* a
8 M7 V0 D: p  \* A, z
  Sample answer:
3 {5 o5 T% L* ]2 X- g; ~8 j 1 k+ Z5 x2 G# k/ v
  A particularly significant decision I've made in my life was that I came to work and live in Beijing. I had just finished my contract on a very decent job and I suppose I wanted freedom, or at least a long break. So I decided to come to Beijing even though I knew it is a challenging and demanding(要求苛刻的) city. But I still thought life was wonderful and the world was big.
- p3 N9 B. a& ]# V
6 `) K! J0 H" Z  \  Besides, I was always a bit tempestuous (心潮澎湃的) and I liked to do things on the spur (鞭策) of the moment.) N& \, _, t5 ?/ E) e9 O' j- p
; _! k# Y$ x# x- l6 B+ ]& ?9 Y6 w
  Arriving in a new city was exhilarating. Just walking out of the station with a suitcase and two bags and with a dream of doing something for the Olympic Games, I felt I had arrived and I felt life was mine and I could make of it what I wanted.
3 w* U, j, _# u, m
4 G6 i- A  P' H8 r/ z/ F$ V  p8 z  That summer, I realized again and saw clearer that life never ought to be boring, but on the contrary is full of adventure and challenge and is exciting, too.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 04:24 , Processed in 0.214077 second(s), 21 queries .