只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 85|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福备考:奉献六套托福口语模板

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  六套托福口语模板5 _% @9 u. F6 @  C0 k0 h
  Task 1
3 n+ y) a6 A' ^6 V4 }  Personally, I would have to say that, um, the person that I admire most / a valuable possession I want to talk about / the place I would most like to go is ______________.
" [! Y* H" U* R  A  And there are a couple of reasons to name. The most important thing is that, you know, ____________________.What’s more, ____________________. So that’s why ____________________.
* Q9 {; R" f* M/ C  Task 2; Z7 I' |% W; E
  Well, in my opinion, I would definitely agree with the point that, um, ____________________.The first reason that I wanna say is that____________________. More importantly, ____________________. So, uh, that’s why I choose ____________________ for the two reasons listed above.
. ?3 D3 O3 u0 L; ]* b  Task 3
/ \3 t, t4 @% K7 N; ^8 _9 I- n  The school has implemented a new policy that________________due to ____________________. 4 c. [% C* C! ~' J
  And the man/woman holds a positive / negative view towards the announcement. The first reason s/he gives is that____________________. And the second one is based on the fact that____________________. Therefore, s/he agrees/disagrees with that opinion.1 `& Y* h* y- R. v8 _, I4 g1 T/ ?
  Task 4
) G) J+ \  ^# l5 \" l" }2 E/ ?, l  In the lecture, the professor mainly talked about the theory that____________________. 1 q* K1 L5 W% h; b' s- X
  To reinforce the theory, the professor gave two examples / reasons in his speech. The first one is that____________________. The other one is that____________________. 中 华 考 试 网
% w' a5 N! M1 d  And that’s the two examples / reasons the speaker presented to explain his/her idea. (The conclusion is optional. )
3 r3 I- P) M% d! W' |& i3 B# I  Task 5: D+ r* S& ^* P* T/ m+ F- w: n
  In this conversation, the man/woman is having a hard time dealing with the problem that ____________________. And the woman/man offers him/her two possible solutions. One is ____________________. The other is ____________________. And if it were my choice, I would choose the former/latter one, because____________________.
9 u1 _; C* @- [( P  Task 6
9 N: {  o  w) `. f/ d4 p4 d  In the lecture, the professor provides two examples to illustrate the phenomenon/theory that____________________. The first one is that____________________. Another example is that____________________. And that’s the two examples the speaker presented to explain the theory/phenomenon. (Still, the conclusion is optional. )
6 W' K' ]4 Q9 q  注:1.2題範本比較口語,比較自然。有些許的well,um,you know之類的詞,是可以理解的。
: b( [* X; X& B: w/ x9 o! d9 r& l+ r  It's a good way for you to buy time to think. But remember not to use them too much.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 18:31 , Processed in 0.291762 second(s), 21 queries .