QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 97|回复: 1

[综合辅导] 托福口语辅导:四大口语主题典型例子(三)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 Event
+ E5 J$ x. l+ P  Most memorable event /in your childhood0 z" Q% ~5 U2 x4 ]2 r7 C' f6 _
  My university graduation is the most memorable event in my life because it was such a special day full of both sorrow and happiness. We gathered together with our beloved classmates and teachers .We cried and said goodbye to our friends with whom we studied and lived together for 4 years, because we all would go to different parts of the country and even of the world to work or pursue one’s future study. We also gave our sincere well-wishing to our dear friends, because on this day we would end one part of our lives and embark on the beginning of our promising future.# b* M$ ^1 M, `: V+ Q
  Important decision
- S6 O; t3 Z$ d3 A; S& \8 b  I can remember an occasion when I won first prize in a singing contest. The competition was held outside the school, and we had a stage set up for each of us to sing. I really don’t think I am that good of a singer and I can remember my feeing on the stage as nervous as I was going to die. Finally my teacher taught me to pretend this was my profession. I followed her advice and thought of myself as a famous person. At last, after the song was finished I remember people were giving me quite a good applause
  u3 S0 ~( q$ S( [4 [6 U" U  When my name was announced as the winner I felt like flying again. I consider it my best day because it was the first time I had ever won something and from that day on I really believed I could be the top at anything if I tried hard, and even my grades started to improve after that competition.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

托福口语辅导:四大口语主题典型例子(三)

Happy event
& M: C3 c1 Y6 k. g* b  Spending one of summer vacation in Bali for rest and relaxation is a very happy event in my life, The sunshine, the beach and the sea are very attracting, but they are not the major factor I am delighted with. I am extremely happy due to the accompany by my parents. My father is very busy with his company, he seldom has time to stay with me and my mother for such a long time. He taught me to swim , went shopping with me, and chatted a lot with my mother. I really hope I can shoulder some of my father’s heavy burden so that we can have more time together.' Y6 A8 ?- `; g% C: O: F
  Most embarrassing moment
) n/ ?  n5 H" m( V1 ]1 v& u( ~  One day I was waling my dog in the adjoining park, I usually take a plastic bag with me to collect my pet’s dejecta. However, I forgot to brings the bags with me. Unfortunately, I was caught by a team of students  who was doing one program regarding the wastes our pets bring to our environment. I tried to explain but they wouldn’t listen. I can’t help but letting them treat me as a bad character for their writhing. They even want to take a photo of I, I refused but they still took one picture of my dog while it’s relieving nature.
  w6 [: y4 q1 g" y  What do you do in your spare time /A popular activity in your country.( sport , game, activity)6 g  a3 G0 ]2 O) n4 E% F& Q+ B" z
  Walking my dog in the park.
. M$ t1 Y) V3 R  As we know, in modern society, we’re living in a very competitive world under great pressure. It is very important for us to keep physically and mentally healthy. Walking your dog can be a good way to release pressure and maintain fitness. And some people also take it as a way of entertainment.
0 b7 D* a6 {. ]- z/ Z7 E  The reasons are obvious, the park has a lot of trees and is located by a vast lake, so the air there is much fresher than that in your home. In addition, walking is a kind of exercise so it can help us keep shape and reduce our pressure. Furthermore, our lovely dogs add the fun and joy to our activity and it benefit your dog as well in way of providing your love and accompany.3 A/ _' B& d9 f6 k$ p( r9 A' a
  The most important invention in the recent 100 years
* [7 ^& n9 k4 G& D. I' ~. t  It definitely would be the Internet.
6 |! V2 {) G9 J; l: Z  With the Internet, communications, person to person or company to company, have turned into a fast-paced exchange with instant response. In fact, it has become more convenient and efficient.
* i0 y# u; a1 J6 V  In addition, school children and medical researchers alike use its ability to connect them to any number of websites and databases of information.
% f1 X/ m  p0 `0 a+ r4 W; X  Aside form these advantages , its invention has made an enormous difference to the lives of physically challenged people. Those who are physically unable to get around easily can now access the outside world easily-to order groceries, pay bills, take university degrees, communicate with friends and so on.1 D+ l( X7 b. A" Y0 }0 B8 w: E
  criticize( H8 Q7 u$ }$ z
  When I was in school, I was criticized most because of my hair. I always forgot to comb my hair. As a result, my hair always looks like a net. I didn’t do this deliberately, sometimes because I was late for classes and other times I didn’t look at the mirror when I do my hair. My family didn’t agree with the way I treat my hair. They said it made me look lazy and careless in my attitude. People thought I didn’t care about my study either. But in fact, I was the top student in my class, so to me , looks and appearance didn’t mean everything.
! u& A* J& x+ j& i3 ~  A social or politics celebration events in your culture
  _7 q! I; V( [+ g2 q  The spring festival is the most important festivals in China, because its symbolism .& \/ A8 z* M2 [4 U6 J1 J. s  _2 ?4 ^
  The spring festival symbolizes the beginning of the new year, when we leave all the bad luck and sad emotions in the past and anticipate a new and good beginning of a better future.
, D7 q4 R, A/ `; C) k+ i  In addition, this holiday offers our Chinese people all over the world an opportunity to gather together with our family and friends sharing our experiences in the past year and accepting the good wishes from them.& ?# a9 U3 Z% B/ B4 c# s0 |( c  b
  Finally, it also wonderful occasion that we are allowed to eat banquets , wear gorgeous clothes, fire fireworks , get lucky money, watch inviting tv programs and so on. I really hope we can have more spring festivals in one year.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 04:17 , Processed in 0.172532 second(s), 23 queries .