只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 130|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福口语辅导:四大口语主题典型例子(二)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  People4 y9 l2 ]+ _5 S* i4 B
  Famous people) }9 r4 L( j5 _4 t! L" s& b
  The person I would like to talk about who worked hard to achieve something is the famous Chinese director Zhang Yimou.
7 w$ v$ H3 z# O" D5 v* R9 p8 l! n  He puts a lot of effort into making his films artistic and realistic.- @+ C1 P: G( F* Z# e2 A& R
  Some times he took chances and made some adventurous films. For example, in 1987, he directed Red Sorghum and took a chance with the story, which was a bit controversial, and he also used an unknown actress at the time named Gong Li. He then went on to produce a lot of award winding films., ]- N( |8 {9 K  |- z& u
  Moreover, he loves natural things in life and he expects actors and actress to be that way as well.
+ Z- M! e4 K+ H6 Q9 t4 {9 O9 P  Normal people7 n# U; C  P+ a! J; b
  In my family, my mother has influenced me greatly because she has so many good qualities.9 [- T4 \- F/ B! z4 X
  She is a kind-hearted and good-humored person who is always kind and generous to other people, even the strangers. In addition, she is a good listener. This makes her tolerant of other people’s opinions.
2 z0 m, `2 m/ k7 q- v# W( |8 G' Y  Besides, she is diligent and responsible for her work. In fact, she’s never disappointed her boss about her assignments.
3 ]! [2 r! q. \: Z' X, U  Further more she loves her family with the whole of her hart. It is our mother who contributes most to make our family a harmonious one full of love.
  [; S9 C2 B7 \; e+ k8 f: W1 u  Her personal values set a good example for me to follow in my own life. The way she treats people and does things makes me want to become the best person I can be. This is why I think my mother has influenced me the most in my life.! J0 ^& a$ ]+ U0 w4 K
  The character of a person you admire/ the person who influenced you/- |" M1 L) }6 ~# I; V' I- g- V: y8 {
  Ping is a real estate agent who puts almost every extra RMB into investments like property and stocks. He never seems to lose money.7 L9 j, D4 g7 W, P
  He is a driven man and I like his energy and persistence. He’s not a boastful guy, in fact he’s quite modest, but he’s a complete workaholic and even if you sit him down for over a minute he will think of things he could be doing.6 c- V3 ]9 S6 u' T. `* N
  He has a sharp wit, and never seems to be serious when you talk with him, but in fact he’s always thinking of this and that.# k- T% S! |- L9 |' p
  In addition, he is very generous and lends money to so many people, without even expecting them to pay it back. But he spends hardly a penny on himself. You might say he is a miser, but actually he just doesn’t care that much for luxuries since he doesn’t get any pleasure from them.
5 w# l7 L  U& D6 f6 b2 J0 ]" s  The character of a good teacher
. x0 h# Z7 D# K* i  Miss zhang is my Chinese teacher in high school. She looks very normal except that she is very beautiful inside.
, R1 k: g& ^% s" e8 g  Most important of all, she is a very humble person. She is just a walking library who has so much stored knowledge of Chinese literature that you wonder how one brain could hold that much knowledge. She has written 13 books on various writers including Lao she, Lu Xun and others. She has appeared on TV programs and even was the guest of a TV show in England while she was visiting there. Her English is spectacular, and she could even probably teach just that if he wanted to. However she never shows off his knowledge, even though she can.
' ~  H& v) r' q" e% `  In addition, She is sincere and patient with her students. She is also very demanding and clear when she speaks, and her concern is not so much with your grades but your effort.
% E4 c' T+ D6 T+ g* p  The effect she had on the students is very powerful. Essentially She opened up the minds of her students to the world of knowledge.
9 n7 T$ X, V( M: O9 V  The characteristics of friends
8 R/ L2 h7 M8 F+ y# q  My friend anne is a person who has a passion for the nature. She is willing to do anything to get close to nature. Sometimes, she will even stay out in the woods for a few days camping. Some people think she’s crazy but she will still do that. She believes in preserving the natural state of things, and will even carry back litter that she finds on the ground that others have dropped or thrown carelessly.* n& j4 G6 b: y3 z0 T5 K, G
  Anne is also a vegetarian and will have nothing to do with meat. She doesn’t condemn others for eating meat, but she does hope that one day the world will be full of vegetarians like her.
# D+ e5 J1 ]: d" b1 \& W$ j  Her dream is that one day the environment can be restored to a state where all humans and animals can live in comfort and happiness.5 S/ ^) T. ^3 B7 F9 r
  I think the main reason we are such good friends is because we have a lot in common and support each other whenever we need help . Besides, we don’t feel we ever have to pretend around each other.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 03:35 , Processed in 0.283042 second(s), 21 queries .