QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 366|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福口试辅导:四大口语主题典型例子(一)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Place4 ?. Q7 k! h/ W4 [- P
  If you could live abroad, where would you go? Explain why you would go there. Include details and examples to support your explanation.' m5 C. Z$ o4 e+ X
  Foreign country. \' U; c1 z% a1 g+ B6 g
  I like to live in Indonesia because I like the sunshine and beach in Bali of that country.
( q) `; ^( G3 g" V. @+ j. {7 s  I love sunny days because I always feel drowsy in rainy days. I’ve been to Bali several years ago, and the sunshine there really caught my eye and made me feel excited .+ F& R% O4 A! ~; h: q
  Besides ,it’s a dream place to swim and bask considering the beautiful beach, bright sunshine, clear water ,and the warm weather.
$ A4 H  v, P+ v# U$ l& K  Finally, It well accepted that both swimming and basking are good for our mental and physical health, because while exercising in the sea and enjoying the sunshine on the beach, we are relaxing our mind at the same time.
9 K/ \- g- k+ @# \  In fact ,I’ve already planed to live there after I retired from my work.3 I4 a3 a8 g/ c, X8 Q: L
  hometown
( w6 J4 h- |3 n/ y! w  N9 ^  My hometown is Yixing ,a small-sized town in the southeast part of Jiangsu province. It is comfortable living there5 x0 L, d6 @1 r2 ?
  Most important of all, the air is clean there for the city is not densely-populated and does not have many heavy industries,
: L: C# b, ^) P0 @2 W* e- ~) m" j+ \$ o( [  In addition, the transportation is very convenient. It’s just 2 hours drive from shanghai,1.5hour drive from Nanjing.8 I5 Z1 k1 j# v* ~1 L3 T
  Besides, the people are well educated and are always kind to other people.4 j. `3 ^+ M9 t5 E
  My hometown is getting bigger and bigger and it has become a lot more modern than it used to be. There are a lot of new buildings and he roads are much wider than they used to be.
4 p; n; F$ T+ c  The favorite place in your town. / when you are away from home, what do you miss most?/ The place you would like to go with your friends./ What’s your favorite park or public area/what do you do to relax yourself+ g$ o+ V9 D$ p3 X
  My city boasts the largest and the most famous garden in my province. It’s the JiuBin park which featuring the best of China’s modern gardens, is located in the western suburbs of Yixing. This Park, being built at a cost of $398 million and opened in May 1991, covers 8 hectares in Central and is an outstanding example of modern design and facilities blending with the natural landscape.
' o( z7 E8 w- y, Y! Z  A further attraction is the way of flowing water, which has been employed as a thematic motif to link the different features of the park by waterfalls, streams, ponds and cliffs from artificial rocks.
& ]. \% z- m7 k( ~/ l! D8 {  It’s a nice place to go with your family and your friends . Most important of all, because of the trees there and the vast water surface, the air there is always fresh and has a high density of oxygen.: h) u6 N. v. K2 D8 Z9 |
  In addition, there are a lot of vacant place where you can plan badminton, skate, dance or just watch. You can build up a strong body while strengthen the relationship between you and your friends. In fact, the people there start their day with jogging, doing morning exercises or aerobic exercises in the beautiful jiubin park.6 I! U5 P, u7 z: {1 D6 v7 [
  The most efficient transportation in your country.# v' O0 X$ c7 ^9 i) E+ e  ^
  The most efficient transportation is the bus service.
, P# U% N2 Q5 k* p1 |: i  First of all, thanks to the well developed public transportation, it’s very convenient to take a bus because it is always easy to one stop near you and your destination.
* P/ C4 j8 r( X; X, F5 h' U  In addition, because the road condition in China has improved greatly, the bus can easily run at the speed of 120 km/h. For example you can travel from shanghai to Nanjing in less than 3 hours.( `, `! c) V6 w5 J6 Y
  Furthermore, it’s very cheap to take a bus as you travel around china, and it allows you the time to appreciate the landscape of china along the way. You may even get acquaintance to several friends with the similar interests and temper.
, X7 l! o- z( y  A place to eat# O, L: R* ?! W8 X# J" r5 r4 u
  I would recommend the Chinese restaurant. It is a place with a charming settings .When you go in, you’ll notice the classical Chinese styles of tables, chairs and other furniture. Chinese landscape paintings and artistic Chinese calligraphy works are on the walls, and will hear typical Chinese folk music and even see a folk dance on the stage. Dinning in this atmosphere is truly a pleasant experience. What’s more, the restaurant is renowned for its seafood, the best in the city They cook fish and oyster in such a superb way that its not only good to look at and even better to eat. What is more, the prices there are very reasonable. It’s really worth it.
$ a( S7 K* D0 m* l( i  Decide your former school9 u: X8 r% r- H$ m; S7 D# }5 {
  My university is one of the seven universities in China directly controlled by the committee of science and technology for national defense. So our campus has the tradition of the military life. All our roads , dormitories, buildings, gates are named by number, for example, our dormitory 3 is one the road 4 and near the gate 4.
7 U, ]  i4 b  ~. f! E9 C; S  o  It is unique and interesting, and thus makes it easy for you to position one specific spot.
5 [1 \, p: D5 l  Another thing that is rare in other universities is that all the roads in my school are designed either form north to south or from east to west. Which means you can never find a short-cut in my campus.9 @" p8 {& i* V7 R& H) B3 x
  I remember this more than other places because it was the place where I was most affected, since I really started to grow up there. It was like a second home, and I went through so many different emotions there. it contained some of my best and worst memories.
( t- H9 c) q& L" j  Now I’m going to study abroad. I do miss it a lot, but I wouldn’t want to return to that life since it was so structured and controlled.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 04:09 , Processed in 0.222696 second(s), 21 queries .