立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 105|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2011托福口语考试参考资料九

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
很多同学在准备托福口语的时候,不太清楚回答口语问题时的具体思路是什么,考官在考生回答第一句的时候,可能就已经给一个学生下定论了,那么怎样回答才能拿高分呢?下面结合新托福口语实例给大家列出了一些参考答案,希望对大家有所启发。
) `2 Z( ~* x( H) b! ^1 H+ u  Auto-mobile, D( t' V: G, d: w' B% K- ]
  1, It is convenient to me. I don’t need to wait for the schedule like the airplane to waste my time.
) y7 A% y6 K+ v% x  2, It is comfortable to have a car. The seats in the car are comfortable and it is not crowded, also I can listen to the music while I am driving.
/ ]: e4 c4 f: I7 `, z  3, I can stop anywhere if I want to enjoy the beautiful landscape of the nature.; P% i) c2 l7 c# @/ r& E1 `" Y
  part-time job/ summer employment 是否对选择职业有帮助。' v+ d7 M# ~% _8 Y- o& z, V( g
  1, It can help the students contact with the society as soon as possible, and let them know how to deal with the difficult problems and get along with others.6 c0 ?+ Y0 K$ v2 [8 p4 |
  2, they can get the important experience from the part-time job, which is helpful for their future career.( S$ T8 _1 ]. T) e( L* H) V% r6 U
  3. Students can know if they fit for the job when they do the part-time job, it can help them to adapt to the society and the job.* S: s" m; `% R% G
  一项你不会却想学的技术,为什么要学? 07.5.19
: A: I  w+ F$ s) S% i  Playing the piano
9 F1 i+ L9 l! _1 D0 x6 t, a9 \3 \  1, playing the piano can help me relax and relieve the pressure from work and study.
7 L# b2 _0 V5 X/ D& e  2, learning process can improve my understanding of the music.+ b/ T# o8 c9 C/ @) G
  3,I can play the piano for my friends in the parties. It can help me make friends with the people who have the same interest in the piano.6 C& t0 a9 _: i1 B0 ~1 q) x8 b
  你喜欢穿什么样的衣服
' F! `9 L6 h9 D. A# e) q7 ~+ ^  It depends on where I am. When I am in the school, I’d like to wear sports clothes. It is very relax and comfortable. Since I like sports very much, when I play football or basketball, these clothes are best for me.However, when I am working, I’d like to wear formal clothes, which indicates my status of an employer. Wearing formal clothes gives my boss a good impression.# Q3 e# y0 {) K
  以上这些新托福口语实例是针对不同话题进行的一些阐述,大家可以作为参考。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 01:34 , Processed in 0.151135 second(s), 21 queries .