QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 116|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年新托福考试口语指导学习三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
11.说出你所居住的城市中你最喜欢的地方,给出原因。  
' k6 }, [# i2 c8 S5 m- U; j5 }My favorite place in my city is the New Oriental Restaurant. The New Oriental  1 f) \( j/ p, m3 a/ ^1 E
restaurant is the largest restaurant in our city and it provides all kinds of food,  
, r9 W1 U' K" o8 l' D* Ufrom sea food to curry, and from sushi to barbeque. Though I am a picky gourmet,  
' k$ j. Q( e8 i6 Fthe New Oriental can make me satisfy. Besides, the New Oriental is accessible by  # R3 x4 Z" B8 a  R
several buses and subway lines and it hence can be reached within half an hour from  
' x# A4 i: m; D8 B& ?my home, even during rush hour. The price of the New Oriental is very reasonable  
: Y3 r5 |" ?, s$ U) |' @  z( land the waiters there provide well rounded service. I love the NO.  
! {' f' t2 I' z2 o' V! `8 ~" n, R12.你和朋友在一起的时候喜欢去哪个地方?为什么?  - a3 F4 @( D& W4 ]7 l9 ~7 W
My favorite place in my city is the New Oriental Restaurant. The New Oriental  
2 b- \2 Z  o7 Q* w9 Urestaurant is the largest restaurant in our city and it provides all kinds of food,  1 |! W; H/ q% Q) L
from sea food to curry, and from sushi to barbeque. Though I am a picky gourmet,  / v9 D$ B* {/ ?) s4 c) `2 I5 C
the New Oriental can make me satisfy. Besides, the New Oriental is accessible by    |8 A" N0 J. n: W  }
several buses and subway lines and it hence can be reached within half an hour from  : D; t1 E3 i8 ?+ j& |4 l" d! p
my home, even during rush hour. The price of the New Oriental is very reasonable and the waiters there provide well rounded service. I love the NO.  
( R9 j! W  h. {' G2 [% |( h0 d13.你是喜欢自己在家里吃还是去外面餐馆吃?为什么?  4 R; c- x$ \7 h0 h5 k; ^: ?  ?
In my opinion, I definitely prefer to eat out. After a hard day’s work I have no mood cooking for myself, and eating out with my husband is a good choice for us. We need not care where to buy the groceries and who should do the clean up. And the second reason may be more important. I am a picky gourmet, and the restaurant can provide a wide variety of food choices for me which will definitely meet my demand. So that’s why I like it.  ) R1 n8 U! n2 b1 o
14.你通常喜欢去什么 park 或者 public area。  ) b( J: @( k4 D
My favorite public area is the NO  
5 ^+ ?" J, O9 }# L. K; L; p$ G15.喜欢到大城市读书还是小城市读书。  3 B) D3 ]1 ?: L; R
I definitely prefer to study in a big city. The most common reason for us to study is to find a good job, and there are much more job opportunities in big cities than the small town. If I study in the big cities, I can do a part time job while studying, and seize the opportunity to work there after I graduate from university. Moreover, jobs in big cities can offer more decent salary. So that’s why I think big city is more attractive for me to study.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 11:01 , Processed in 0.179385 second(s), 21 queries .