立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 160|回复: 1

[综合辅导] 2012年新托福考试口语指导学习八

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
36.Do you prefer to study alone on work assignment from class or to study in group?  
  ?% @% G6 x- A' {" y4 I* S% D8 }8 S" OWell, in my opinion, I would prefer to study in a group on work assignment from class. Working in a group means I will have partners to cooperate with. The work will be separated  into  several  parts  while  working  in  a  group  and  each  of  us  is  only responsible of our own part, and that will decrease our workload and increase the efficiency. Besides, when I confront difficulties while studying I can discuss with my partners. So that’s why I prefer to be in a group.  4 n. t5 ~* z0 e! K
37.你的目标是什么  . v/ @; x6 F6 {; H( }1 J6 l
To tell you the truth, my aim is to be a journalist as my future career. And I have  + O8 S. m& ^' m$ I7 ?2 `
partly achieved it. You know what, I have dreamed to be a journalist since I was  0 {: j5 t6 `2 m
still in the middle school. And then I chose journalism as my major in university  / C7 J' @2 j9 U+ k
though may parents strongly opposed to that. During my studies in the university,  % _( h3 f; u9 ~7 \' I: T
I worked hard and practiced as much as I could. Yesterday afternoon, a received  
6 }/ \/ Q& Q7 K4 N+ y2 k7 p# @a phone call. It was from China Daily which is one of the most famous newspaper  
2 h% L( {/ \( Hin my country  . They provided me an offer to be a journalist in their newspaper!  6 R3 t: D, y: {; m( t( c
38.描述一次 challenging experience,以及如何解决这个 challenge  1 |: N. H2 Y! A$ P8 v/ m5 s$ z5 C, A
Many years have passed, but till today, I still could not forget the challenging  5 N1 k$ U. P; s! g# d1 o2 Z6 f, ^7 k5 T8 C
experience when I found my first job as a journalist. You know I dreamed to be  5 u  v% n$ r2 ]  ^4 K% N; q
a  journalist  when  I  was  in  my  childhood.  And  I  went  to  study  journalism  in  a  
7 u6 S8 \# e. u, Auniversity because of that. But when I graduated, I found it was very difficult for  
3 f5 B9 {4 y& q$ ja female to be a journalist nowadays, for the job is really a tough one. But I  * G" l& o8 C: Y  R6 P4 `

$ O* P+ L4 ~. Z( |. c4 v  - I" X+ a$ D) o6 h

w* l& W; ]$ `/ H) l  6 ]0 e3 H9 z3 P1 h0 P. ?- u- B

# o5 F. S. p' j. Y& q+ t& Y. b  
; s1 V$ o" B6 ~$ ^# |  ) u  W( [* P6 M$ s) _
overcame it by proving I could tolerant the tough work as a man then I got it.  
) I- e# ^1 H, l0 U! q4 Q39.应该选择工作好找的专业还是应该选择自己感兴趣的专业  
1 q5 J6 m2 F; Y7 e. WI surely prefer to choose a major which is easy to find a good job in the future,  + p2 [: o" D* P
like finance or management for example. No one could deny that the most common  
# s9 @' U0 ?% I8 `reason for us to study in a university is to get well prepared for a good job in the  
6 M* Y9 A- }8 e9 P' Cfuture. So whether or not it will lead to a good job, should be put into the first
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

2012年新托福考试口语指导学习八

place when we choose our major. If I find a good job with decent payment, I can  & J! y( O* G" S7 }* e4 E( @$ z
use the money we have earned from it to satisfy my interests then.  
9 u! c4 T4 S- C2 w40.喜欢看那种电影,为什么:Comedy, drama…  
( F0 V: x  H+ k4 v# d7 j4 jMy favorite kind of movie is loving movies. The charming actors such as Hugh Grant  : z8 s0 X7 s- i% F1 i
or Brad Pit are the most attractive factor for me to fancy at the loving movies.  & D/ a' E& k+ l+ d
And the second reason may be more important. Watching this kind of loving movies  
4 k5 b8 e, L  J* \# v5 `% c4 d  V) [is just like reading a text book which teaches me how to love and be loved. Moreover,  
9 U7 e9 b% Z/ u2 n: O2 W, ?the recent loving movies are always we girls favorite topics when we get together  
) D. X* T5 l+ L& ^4 G) L0 Wand have a gossip. I do not want to be out of date when we are talking about things  ) l4 t( i6 K5 z; s
like that.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 14:24 , Processed in 0.222634 second(s), 23 queries .