立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 189|回复: 1

[综合辅导] 2012年新托福考试口语指导学习七

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
31.Which  one  do  you  think  is  better  to  help  do  research,  internet  or academic books?  
' A2 Q- y, ?, z3 ^  hIn my opinion, I think it is internet that helps us more while doing research. It could help you save a lot of time by using internet. For example, with a click on the button of your mouse, you can get maybe ten thousand pages of useful information from the search engine google. The click takes you only a split of second. But if you want to get the same amount of information by reading academic books, I bet it will take you at least several months.  3 Y4 S2 G& u2 Z  y
32.人是被电视,报纸,广播上的信息影响得多,还是家人朋友得影响多  % j9 \6 {  w+ z) o- S3 y, _
Well, in my opinion, it is my family members and friends who influence me most.  3 n) u# x) C& y
The information provided by newspaper, TV, radio or other formats of media can  3 A, N$ [. _" f* F
just let us know what has happened. But speaking of how to deal with it, we need  
9 s2 \5 L2 k' pmore specific suggestions. Family members and friends can offer us this kind of  
& e- U# R. a) q2 {' v" f" S" O, D* vinformation as they are the ones who know us most besides ourselves. They can give  . }7 o) O. ~6 y/ G
us adequate help.  / N2 w$ N4 z# l/ w, M( j
33.理想的职业  6 s6 o' ]+ [) W* s. `
In my opinion, the most ideal career for me is to be a journalist. You know what? I have dreamed to be a journalist since I was still in middle school. Journalist never tells lies, and always seeks for truths. I want to be a man like that. Besides, I often feel shy when I am talking to others, and as I know journalists are all good at communicating  because  good  communication  skill  is  very  important  while  they’re doing interviews. I want to possess this kind of skill myself, so that’s why I want to be a journalist as an ideal career.  0 V8 S$ Z9 O# ~/ |' H
34.Take a long vacation or several short vacations in a year?  
6 }& ]8 _( O2 j) |8 D8 z8 ?, \Well, in my opinion, I definitely prefer to take a long vacation instead of several  ( R  O( s$ Z) c( w7 b% Z4 _
short ones. If the vacation is as long as about one month, I can separate it into  / l$ O+ {( n: Z- s( F; s6 F
two parts. In the first part, I will go abroad, visiting my dreaming park Disney Land  
; }  S- i" l) m: ffor example. When I get back, I still have one or two weeks to have a rest before  8 ?9 c$ ]/ T" D0 y5 ]
go back to work. So I would not be very tired and keep energetic while working.  
  D5 U4 a6 n, q3 `2 P35.What do you think are the characteristics of a good parent?  : L( X9 I* j7 l) e* [4 v
Well, in my opinion, a good parent should be well-educated and patient. It’s said
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

2012年新托福考试口语指导学习七

that parents are the first and most important teacher for children. So a parent  ) D1 U# x  B% E: l) g9 v
should  be  well-educated,  otherwise,  how  could  he/she  deal  with  the  tutoring?  # P. B! Z/ i/ Q4 D( ~7 ^
Secondly, everybody knows that to feed a baby is a time-consuming work, it needs  
: X6 P' H3 g  g) q9 a3 [6 U7 ^great patience. If they are not patient enough, the baby would hurt itself. And  , G. {1 w& N) p5 O& L! {( l
leave a scar in forehead for example, that’ll be a disaster for him when he grows  # J, B" Q/ [% N1 j' `
up.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 19:00 , Processed in 0.496366 second(s), 23 queries .