QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 151|回复: 1

[综合辅导] 2012年新托福考试口语指导学习五

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
21.是说愿意在办公室工作还是在家工作,为什么。  ( l7 o8 M, `  I. N1 p
I definitely prefer to work at home. I like to burn the night oil, and get up late in the morning. So I am always late for work. Even worse, I usually feel tired during the day, and I could not concentrate on what I am handling with. If I can choose to work at home, this kind of thing can be avoided. I can manage my work at night when  I  am  more  energetic.  Besides,  working  in  office  means  you  must  wear something formal, but I don’t like that. If I can choose to work at home, I can manage the work in my pajamas. HAHA…  
; `) R: i* l3 I- v22.说一个你敬佩的人的好性格  
$ E% A5 g/ d( [( U6 JI will introduce Mr. Jackson to you. You will be surprised to find that he is our sales  2 I( S: N  P, f5 J: \0 b
manager, for his rigorous habit of reasoning makes him more like an engineer. Yet  
( [( S0 ?" @# C7 {$ s3 [he is not a boring person, for his smart jokes always cheer us up at difficult times.  3 `1 W: h. n& z; N$ ?; E
Mr. Jackson is widely regarded as a low key player though he plays an important  
: V% S( b7 B% h. `  ]role in our company. Sure he is and that’s why we all feel it a pleasure to work with  
! n0 N: M; J. V; H9 d, H8 [$ I9 Ohim and to get along with him as personal friends. You can not help being attracted  3 K; M7 T; j8 j0 e
by his magnetic personality which seems contagious to people around him.  7 n, ~9 b8 C$ Q5 O: q+ E
23.大学是应该向所有人开放还是只对一部分学生开放  
& m2 X, n$ y+ dI definitely think that the university should be open to all students. I bet no one  ; H" |3 T7 C% x2 l
could deny that the responsibility of a university is to help as many students as it  
, _1 i7 F- _) N1 y0 A! x+ _* [can  to  develop  their  academic  abilities  and  be  well  prepared  for  their  further  1 W. t& I  O2 T
careers.  It  is  a  right  for  every  student  who  needs  education  to  enter  into  ( g2 I" s+ D4 |  ]1 d) p- C
universities no matter he/she is rich or poor. The more well-educated students the  6 t7 {8 ~& v& D( A3 O
universities produce, the faster speed of development our society will have.  
6 q, r. t$ y9 m3 M) z24.Whether parents should lead their children to watch TV or the children should choose  1 m0 y* \7 |  y; |. x6 H3 v

9 d  f: u) K; h25.The most efficient transportation in your country。  
( Y: ?0 T( {6 r# u# R, lYou may be surprised to find that the most efficient transportation in our country  
1 |6 r, X( T! l# ^is bike. As one of the widest country in the world, there are many provinces which  
6 z" m; Z9 j; J! ylocate on highland that do not fit to drive a car because the roads there are too
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

2012年新托福考试口语指导学习五

dangerous. And in the cities of prairie, there are usually traffic jams especially  
' K2 s9 u; s& i5 y# `# O. J5 g" Dduring rush hours. So riding a bike becomes the most efficient transportation in my  + t) D+ ^4 E3 C' z' k( F
country.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 13:00 , Processed in 0.178320 second(s), 23 queries .