QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 117|回复: 1

[综合辅导] 2012年新托福考试口语指导学习十三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
61.在旅行时,有些人喜欢直接到达目的地,有些人却喜欢沿途一路上观光。  
- ~: C9 [: I' i0 B' wWell, in my opinion, I prefer to go straightly to my destination. The reason I would  
- Y5 q" c$ u9 r  [  llike to talk about is that, I think it will be a waste of time if you see here and there  
( `: k- J  T- y2 Y1 Y) Pon the road of your journey. If we go directly to our aim area, we can quickly change  
# y8 V$ _, v" r) t8 Lto another one and then another else. Secondly, going straight to our destination  
5 q) h9 u: C2 l& P4 Q; Z* Wcan save money for us. If we wonder about on the road, it will definitely take many oil, and you know the price of oil is growing day by day, we could not afford such large amount of expense.  
# l2 u# D* E  n2 z8 \$ @) V62.当你去 restaurant 或 cafe 得时候最 care about 的 features 有那些  
8 B- i& n+ s; \" _You may be surprised to know that the feature I care most about a restaurant of café is its location. The location of it should be in a place which has several buses and subway lines. So I can get there within half an hour from any part of the city even during rush hour. In case there is no convenient public transportation or free shuttle bus which picks me up near my home, they should provide sufficient parking space at least. Then I can drive my own car there.  / r7 D) b% v9 s" U0 I
63.城市建设中应该保持 old building 呢还是应该用 new building replace old building  4 M; J* A" A' K% V
I will never agree to let new buildings replace old ones in my city. Do you know which city I live in? Beijing! One of the most acient cities in China. And there are many world famous old buildings locating in my city. For example, the Great Wall, Summer Palace, Forbidden city and so on. They are the most attractive factors for tourists throughout the world come to visit our city. And these old buildings preserve the history of China for us.  
4 m( g3 d4 Q$ w64.Get  advice  from  family  and  friends  or  learning  through  personal experience  
; X$ \% H. y/ z/ M  |In my opinion, I would defintely prefer to take advices from my family and friends  
* a8 J( I' g% z; i, T" U8 E! c) g9 qrather than listen to myself. Family members like my parents are the most intimate  / L& s' E- f: y: w
person in my life, they know me even better than myself sometimes. And my parents  ' F3 u/ z4 `- W
love me so much that what they suggest is always from my perspective, which will  : ?9 J6 \- i0 S  C' P6 `- m
do no harm to me. As my friends for example, my classmates, all  have similar
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

2012年新托福考试口语指导学习十三

experience with me, they would guide me to avoid some horrible circumstance they  
; N9 I4 k8 P6 I' V9 o5 t9 p, U! i1 \; Ihave faced. These would be much better than try everything myself according to  
9 J. c/ F! ?9 amy own experience.  
/ f' H' ]' ], B$ O' P65.Do you agree or disagree: Students should wear uniform. in school?  0 I/ o! p" K, V0 e9 s8 \
I definitely agree to the statement that students should wear uniform in school. The school uniform is usually neat and tidy. It could provide an unified image of the school. And if the students have some activities outside school like taking a picnic for instance, uniform allows the teacher to recognize his/her students much easier. Besides wearing uniform will avoid the comparison among students about clothes. So that the students could be more concentrate on studies.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 07:23 , Processed in 0.397804 second(s), 23 queries .