立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 110|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年新托福考试口语指导学习十六

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
76.some good news and why  ; Q/ l& o$ [! k" Z7 ?
I’ll tell you a good news of myself. You know what? I have just received an offer  
6 b" `7 A( ]% Bwhich tells me that I was accepted to be an editor in Xinhua news Agency, which  
; L; v3 Q0 p) l0 dis the most important news agency in China. Every one of my classmates admires  4 i) [- T! h# Q0 }; Q5 E0 {
me because I am the only one who receives this offer. I dreamed to be a journalist  
3 W: R2 V/ q9 i$ N' @  `, l7 Owhen I was still in middle school and thus I chose journalism as my major in the  $ a6 U$ k: d( o- U1 ^  t2 i* X
university. When I graduate from the university, I found it very difficult for a  . b$ u+ @* v* ~- H8 b& N3 p9 E: a/ I
female undergraduate to be a journalist in China, but I proved myself in the end,  % f/ G* G1 [, ~
and got this offer.  
2 w& r3 D/ |0 s1 R; U77.新生是和其它年级混住还是单独一个楼  4 A. W( o3 x6 i6 _1 f
In my opinion, it is better for freshmen living in the same dormitory with students  9 V: m: h: F9 C) k' a0 G+ |
from senior grades. Living together offers the students from different grades to  ' T9 B3 ^: M" _
communicate more often. This is especially helpful for freshmen. If the freshmen  : m8 W! e6 N6 C* N% V, L/ K% M
have any problem about study, they could simple go upstairs or downstairs asking  4 Z; D. L& _& ~
for help from their predecessor.For example, They will learn which professor is kind  2 x1 z& s& Q: ]# B
who will not give D or F to students from their predecessor and select his/her course,  6 W! p0 v9 d  }( G
then got a good average GPA at the end of the semester more easily.  ' s8 n8 y4 x0 i- V
78.同意或不同意 students will learn more when they have discussions  
% O5 O: Y0 }8 J; E8 e  y( OI will definitely agree to the statement that students will learn more when they have  
) l# u5 g' l  t& a0 [( Gdiscussion. Take me as an example, I still remember clearly the spring of 2003 when  
3 `4 N' j( P# X- |: D" g% z  ZSARS attacked our city, we students were not allowed to study in the classroom  
+ g  a: O9 x# m6 ^  I2 U1 Jtogether, and has to go home learn separately by on-line courses. So I have no  ; L8 s, K- q5 _7 v" Y8 i5 w9 H
partners to discuss with, and I got the lowest average GPA that semester. I think  ' L" ?/ O/ Q: F' d# b
that’s  all  because  I  do  not  understand  pretty  well  without  discussion  with  my  % ~& P4 N# r- e% s
teacher or classmates.  
- e, D" T$ p& F# Q% G8 S, E5 Q  o% o79.Do you agree or disagree:  ”The most important lesson can’t be learned in class.”  
9 Z) X' _3 N/ hI agree to the statement that the most important lesson cannot be learned in class.    z. I% {0 z+ f8 O; u
The lesson we have learn on class is some basic knowledge. What we learn in the  
' i( Z: j+ g1 ysociety is much more practical and important as well.For example, you will never  7 ?) Z8 Y5 W% s; V; `- Q
learn how to deal with the relationship among co-workers in classroom, but it is  ; q1 P! B' w) m1 N, [
crucial  to  manage  this  kind  of  relationship  if  you  want  to  survive  in  the  fierce  $ e$ u  A, s' s# O* i. W1 ]# d
competition in a company. And this kind of skill could only be taught in the society.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 05:51 , Processed in 0.172613 second(s), 21 queries .