只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 286|回复: 6

[综合辅导] 2012新托福口语:李宁老师新托福口语经典思路

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012新托福口语:李宁老师新托福口语经典思路
- i! L: J$ \) J4 @, u! X2006/9/155 s! |( w7 O) k0 v# c; Q
  Ch00se one of the favorite methods to relax and explain why it is your favorite. Please including specific details in your explanation.: Y1 N5 p# b6 J( M- u  V$ v
  Topic: Relaxation  ]& t6 ]8 W3 g  `
  SI: 1: increase your lung capacity0 y) C) k( B# E8 z$ g, m
  2: good for your heart/legs/muscles
- A. K" {( q3 l# o$ ~" P  3: every muscles is used in swimming
0 a- R7 y# I5 \. @3 [  Conclusion: Have been to unwind at the end of the day
) ~6 J7 m8 Z& }# A& s  Some colleges students prefer to attend classes regularly because they believe that only in the class atmosphere can they focus on the reading. Others, however, believe that the best reading can only be done outside the classroom. Which reading method do you think is better and why?7 s2 i$ Z3 a) R+ F: @0 i6 b
  Topic: attend classes rather than at home中 华 考 试 网
. v  V# g2 i- s$ r  SI: 1: school motivated, every student is studying around you; S. \( w+ l+ O  u, |8 C
  2: remind you have to work because others are working around you
0 r  J* |3 D9 Q: I3 |5 d/ U; y  3: if i work at home, there would be too many distractions(play with dogs/Internet)
) Z3 ~5 z* _* o9 [% f& Z3 [  4: if you have a problem understanding something, the teacher is there to help you
- H0 P* B0 X. D  b1 f, Y$ o( `  2006/10/8! [0 @' N8 f) T- [
  Everyone has to leave home sometimes. What do your miss the most when you are away from home? Please include specific details in your explanation.
% j% `: c  \7 u5 x  Topic: Relaxation) O& x8 R' W  H4 u; ?1 _7 q  a# {  s/ C
  SI: 1: miss the familiar surrounding" R- f) c- N& s4 L* Y: D
  2: miss the home cooking7 Z' Y  r6 o8 J# ]6 @5 n$ z6 k
  3: miss the company of your family$ q& G, ~: Z. P/ X' W
( V( {; c- ]+ n! r  k
  4: miss talking in your own language
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

</p>  Some students prefer the internet-based teaching. Others prefer to study in traditional classrooms. Which method of studying do you prefer and why?" c1 {) M5 j' A
  Topic: Traditional Classroom
* _+ j, Y: m; y8 r7 \: v  SI: 1: you need your teacher to begin with
  S/ `. h5 h$ [, ~2 t7 J) @  2: you inspired by your teacher, you want to lear more$ M% H/ b, o; n5 m$ B
  3: people enjoy learning together and share and discuss things; }) u) X& G, S! Q3 H1 b- H
  4: you have the teamwork in the class
4 }1 Y' q0 D6 a3 U( G% _3 u' B  2006/10/15中 华 考 试 网
: Y/ E( \1 D* _8 v- u+ ?  Everyone has a goal to fulfill. What’s your goal and explain why want to fulfill this goal. Please include specific details in your explanation.+ [8 p# {  R- Q  \& _2 ^- k6 X
  Topic: Scientist(Food nutritionist--in the field of nutrition)- B8 V2 N1 g: o2 x% w! i9 D
  SI: 1: life is very fast today, junk food/instant food is not good for your health
8 Q. R6 X1 p6 B7 L; l  2: people need to know which is healthy/unhealthy, t- `$ f$ f- k  f7 X5 I1 }+ U
  3: people need to rediscover again how to cook well* V( ]! Q4 o# K' l
  4: improve nutrition will make people live longer with healthier life with less disease
( T- k; m7 w9 |" x; k  5: plan healthy diets for each individual
- O: p8 h" U( J3 ^  Some students tend to study in a large class. Other study in small classes. Which method of studying do you think is better for students and why?
; s4 J: ^( h. D) f3 E" N* I  Topic: small class rather than the big class( [. Q# R% ?* Y4 E# E1 c5 @
  SI: 1: more opportunities for interaction between students and teacher
- o$ D# E5 ]! \% b3 H  2: teacher will know each child better: D9 L9 j4 p( A+ R4 G" h, \
  3: more opportunities for students to ask the teacher questions in small class
3 U. s& X1 w& E* X# v# {) U7 o; }& p6 b' u9 w: b
  4: the whole of the class can be involved in the brain storm
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:52:01 | 显示全部楼层

</p>  2006/10/21
# X. V0 e6 e! X! h5 ]1 V# G9 U. L  What kind of qualities should a good leader possess? Please include specific details in your explanation.$ _6 S- t6 w3 V% O2 W
  Topic: Leader
) q* s+ H) a4 U  SI: 1: patient; diligent; leading by example; insight; perseverance
9 @# N6 n, A1 K) D, S  2: involve others in your decision
2 m1 A2 D4 y2 V$ |  3: learning from your own mistakes9 e7 y" p7 m) \7 n6 S/ K5 b: l
  4: sense of vision planning for the futurewww.Examw.com
* O+ m6 b# Z/ _* O  Do you agree and disagree with following statement? Explain your opinion. People should always tell the truth.0 A3 t* N3 @/ E( L% b' Y7 Y" `
  Topic: in general , always right to tell the truth, but in some cases, it may not be wise to do so, for example, a girl you know spend 2000 RMB on a dress. She asks you do you like the dress, yes, very nice, even though, you think it makes look fat6 `5 e8 }4 Y; U+ b) r% H9 C8 W) J! `
  SI: 1: it never right to hurt Sb's feelings# P7 ^7 m3 C( F" f9 x0 J8 L* r
  2: it might be right to lie to protect sb
# o) t  `( ^5 x! N  3: white lie sometimes helps to keep people happy3 w+ f% Q+ n6 j/ n# P1 d: D
  2006/10/22
1 k, \# {# Q; T9 @  Who is the person you admire the most? Please include specific details in your explanation.$ p- i* U! T% v# C% F; S% A$ w
  Topic: Mother( _% }. p* e$ x) R3 q9 a+ _
  SI: 1: she gave me a sense of my own worth, she never humiliated me, if i did wrong, she would tell me what was right, not shout at me; j+ G# \3 t0 A2 |& k+ P& P
  2: when i was upset or wanted to know sth, she was always there( {2 t/ ]6 {& Z% r( x
  3: she always considered my needs to be more important then hers3 s2 W! S1 F& O7 @

" @3 @$ ]5 O  V  O; ?% Q  4: she always set me a good example
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:52:02 | 显示全部楼层

</p>  Some people believe that higher education is for all students. Other people believe that higher education is only suitable for a certain students. Which opinion do you think is better and why?
+ k2 S0 N" P+ D) i! `  Topic: everyone has a right to be educated up to the age of 18. But, education can not be the same for all people. Some students will benefit from highly academic courses, while others need practical courses. Those in practical education need to have practical courses alongside working so that their working improves
8 I% f# ]& d- K) X" T  SI:1: only top 30 % students can really benefit from academic learnings5 x8 S# `/ w6 a* W% [/ w9 Y3 h
  2:if you try to force everybody to do it, the clever students would be bored, because the course would have to be simplified
1 g( u* Q+ J" _0 v  3: at the same time, less clever students would never be able to do even the simplified course, therefore, rigid academic learning should be reserved for those who can do it, if you make it easy, you destroy high learning
0 O& w/ a' p4 r2 a9 X  4: if you made the learning fit the ability of the students, then, everyone will benefit
/ q# `. E- u; R1 N  c1 M8 Y" r# B  2006/10/28中 华 考 试 网9 ?( e  e& j$ K1 g* \7 ?. J
  Usually, novels, magazines and poetry are considered the three major forms of literature. Which one do you prefer and explain why you prefer this literature form. Please include specific details in your explanation.( Z0 k( d) W! [: g" f% K
  Topic: Novels
- R0 |, @# g2 {2 \. W8 ~  SI: 1: novels is written in story form so that people could follow a story, and in doing so, learn more english style and english writing
; {9 P* u/ e6 I0 v% _  2: novel is portable in book form and you can stop it and start it as you like8 J5 R3 p$ V2 C, G+ Z# w; |8 y
  3: novel let you see what kind of story you like5 T/ w& a. t; _
  Topic: Magazines  K% N% ]# h6 C* I7 X
  SI: 1: get the latest information/cutting-edge information
$ Y4 l- A; y% ?* W. ?  2: information with pictures to help you to understand) N( G3 L) A. G4 p0 o" p  O) M0 f
  3: magazine can cater for specific interests, such as: cook magazine, cosmetic magazine, business magazine# ?1 I: ?. `5 I4 n5 Y6 ~* L
  4: magazine has short articles and varied articles to meet different people's needs
7 {& U6 Y8 V  M" d. R  Topic: Poetry( t$ H  R6 Y7 c2 z1 \; B
  SI: 1: is an expressive art that deals with the deepest feelings
5 L2 ?0 ~/ q& x) z# |" P) Y  O  2: conveys moods and feelings that novels can not do
% S6 Y' {9 T- [; J  3: heart speaks to heart
& _" u6 Z: D8 H. L- Q8 Q  }! [* N  v2 X* p% Y: y- R
  4: poetry is like music in words and novel is like notes on the page
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:52:03 | 显示全部楼层

</p>  Some students tend to live alone, which others may want to share their rooms with their roommates. Which way of living do you think is better for students and why?
7 ^+ |, F& s. K' I! I  Topic: share room with your classmates/ Z' E2 _& [7 g1 y! q% W
  SI: 1: they experience of living together is good for you, especially in China, when so many young children are single children
: i. W+ q* T& U- f6 y3 N2 u  2: having a roommates are great friends is like having the brothers that you never had+ I, q% S1 H( z" T6 F
  3: living in a dorm makes you be considerate of others and their needs" }. L* C: V; |, \0 |% H5 |1 p: `
  4: living in a dorm helps you to share other student's joys and sad times/ U4 B# C7 O6 A+ b9 x
  Topic: alone考试用书
; q. b8 p2 r3 F8 ^* Z: ^4 O  SI: 1: you do not have to consider anybody else when you make decision1 l0 }- ~1 m1 N' Q& n
  2: you can have silence or noise as you wish if you have your single room+ O# ]) h3 K4 B% ?! p0 e0 A$ c
  3: you can lock yourself all day in your room when you study/ Z% T; G" U* D2 S, T
  4: you can make your room reflect what you are like
( g! v, v0 f% v0 Y7 x& T8 h  2006/10/29- D* s) @# i' z8 c0 t5 N3 ]! c
  Choose an object you like and explain why it is of special value to you. Please include specific details in your explanation.
7 a" w& ^: I# L: V7 j  Topic: Calligraphy=Brush writing: Learning never stops
0 t  Z' ]0 Q+ N  SI: 1: encouragement words to encourage me in my life and in my studies: ?% e' J) F$ j; h( Y- o+ B
  2: inspirational
5 p& P5 I/ ]3 S& I  3: they were written for me personally) l3 q$ ?8 c/ Q3 M$ g/ y1 x
  4: is the gift for my birthday- N  Z: o0 _7 @5 a6 f! g0 @/ l
  Some people tend to judge a person on basis of first observation. Some people believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approach to knowing people do you think is better and why?7 k* z) ]" ?; {/ M5 F
  Topic: take a long time to know a person well; i, ?; k" g1 D1 Q4 j* y. G
  SI: 1: judge people after period of time
; D1 o! b- N3 M# ], l/ ?8 g/ v4 K9 }$ X9 I  2: time will tell a true friend from a false one& O4 s8 I: Q, l' F: w3 t- O5 r0 P
  3: when we meet people we have first impressions we feel that we either like or do not like a person, however, in many cases, what we thought at first proved to be wrong, because we will impressed or not impressed by what we first saw* I" W, x+ [3 B, s& Y6 B& T

$ M. E7 G8 P, z2 b  4: when we get to know people better, we can see more of their personalities, which we did not see on the first meeting
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:52:04 | 显示全部楼层

</p>  2006/11/35 b' R! @8 Q/ h' k1 ]; x
  Which is your favorite type of movie: action, drama, or others? Please include specific details in your explanation.
) Z/ I  R; b; p5 b* Z9 P3 |- ]  Topic: science fiction(Sci-fi)) \. ?) V- n; N  a  ]9 v3 G
  SI: 1: Sci-Fi gives you an insight into what might happened if technology keeps progressing9 v- Y& L& L& ?3 h
  2: Sometimes, great scientist somehow have the vision of the future and science fiction films explore this ideawww.Examw.com
& _) t4 B) ]2 D- A! H  3: you should always have an vision of the future for good, science fiction has a vision for the future
1 u. |( Y& z$ h* Y  Some universities provide physical education. Others believe that physical education is not necessary. What do you think and why?
% h8 m3 w8 ^9 C& T  Topic: P.E education is necessary
. ~+ M# U. S6 F- h* M9 U' f  SI: 1: a healthy mind in a healthy body& i0 S1 r+ S' F( e
  2: an unhealthy body can hinder your studies( i6 J; `, y/ j; v/ {" U& \+ j
  3: relax you mind" @* L5 G+ j# b1 d/ P: f9 M( I2 _0 G
  Topic: P.E education is not necessary, ~, n& s# X3 w! Z3 m
  SI: 1: University is for the advancement of learning4 T3 t6 l/ e  N+ P4 z" e
  2: each individual should try to keep health and fit, but, this is done in their own time, it is not the university's repressibilities to teach students sport, etc
. |0 G  D) {  ^! g( T5 ~  2006/11/17
2 y% Z# T+ x- z1 q  Describe a public area that you visit frequently. Please state why you visit frequently and include specific details in your explanation.
; W4 \5 k/ [9 H; K- p  Topic: Library
) U( m4 P% k; \/ Z8 B4 D' e" ?  SI: 1: is comfortable and atmosphere makes you want to study
1 J$ h- R0 \) x, T6 K# G  ~# c  2: is the cheapest way to get the knowledge1 m( e3 }2 [/ q; `
  3: the some books their i would not have at home
" O) k8 D6 D  S  Z* j+ |, @+ Q$ E  4: the various books to meet different people's needs
7 Z# r0 P3 v$ a& p$ w8 f9 H' p/ P  Y8 F
  5: wireless connection to the computer
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 23:52:05 | 显示全部楼层

</p>  Some students prefer to choose universities located in big cities. Other would like to study in universities located in small towns. Please state your opinion and explain why.
& m3 d0 y7 |8 N  Topic: small town6 C) ^( y% [7 G: p
  SI: 1: less social activities
# L8 N" h8 d1 _" s  2: life pace is gentle
. o7 V% q  h- b  3: more sense of belonging to the community考试用书
  D: }; S3 C  w9 Z6 Q( H+ {* ?  4: you do not get distracted by the pace of life
9 r" a( L! Q* W6 E; H+ h  Topic: big town
1 X8 @5 Q* x- O# ?  SI: 1: loads of entertainment and recreations and good transportation3 ?$ G  k  M( O: j. G
  2: more facilities for everything in the big city
8 R5 I) \2 d( c2 T  3: more opportunities to get to know the new things
; h; r" p2 D4 K, j* u' q# W  4: more academic staff and more big libraries etc
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 01:44 , Processed in 0.194051 second(s), 33 queries .