QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 109|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 2012年新托福口语:人生中最成功的事

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年新托福口语:人生中最成功的事
  L; F0 A1 X8 B& }( d 托福口语话题:Describe a successful event in your life. Explain why it was memorable to you. Include rea- sons and examples to support your response.* c+ ?1 V3 x0 v1 }3 Q0 F7 `
  Sample answer:www.ExamW.CoM! C0 ~0 K5 `  e% {/ r- Q3 Q
  A successful event that happended in my life was when I got my first job. I remember when I received an important letter-a letter applying for a job. I had seen this job advertised in a local newspaper, the evening edition. It suited me very much and I was immediately attracted to it. It said to apply in writing, giving details of your experience, your education and when you were available-- and you had to give the names and contacts of two references. I was qualified for the job and eager to get it.
& Z* G; L) F% C$ s6 L8 h5 ]- q& i  When I was finished writing I was pretty satisfied and a little pleased, posted it off to the address given and waited! Thankfully, before I sweated too much, I got a letter after a couple of days, saying they wanted me to come in for interview. I was very pleased to go for the interview and got the job, my first job !
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 14:00 , Processed in 0.185083 second(s), 21 queries .