QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 70|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题6

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
21.是说愿意在办公室工作还是在家工作,为什么。
2 j7 G% U, b2 Q- S' o- MI definitely prefer to work at home. I like to burn the night oil, and get up late in the morning. So I am always late for work. Even worse, I usually feel tired during the day, and I could not concentrate on what I am handling with. If I can choose to work at home, this kind of thing can be avoided. I can manage my work at night when I am more energetic. Besides, working in office means you must wear something formal, but I don’t like that. If I can choose to work at home, I can manage the work in my pajamas. HAHA…" o/ N6 Q. i+ f* }- V$ b2 V$ T
22.说一个你敬佩的人的好性格
! e- S/ y: x7 F( m4 AI will introduce Mr. Jackson to you. You will be surprised to find that he is our sales manager, for his rigorous habit of reasoning makes him more like an engineer. Yet he is not a boring person, for his smart jokes always cheer us up at difficult times. Mr. Jackson is widely regarded as a low key player though he plays an important role in our company. Sure he is and that’s why we all feel it a pleasure to work with him and to get along with him as personal friends. You can not help being attracted by his magnetic personality which seems contagious to people around him.
( x5 D/ s/ r# ]23.大学是应该向所有人开放还是只对一部分学生开放
: Y+ _; q  A9 c! o$ ^I definitely think that the university should be open to all students. I bet no one could deny that the responsibility of a university is to help as many students as it can to develop their academic abilities and be well prepared for their further careers. It is a right for every student who needs education to enter into universities no matter he/she is rich or poor. The more well-educated students the universities produce, the fast speed of development our society will have. & W# ^: S9 F7 \+ t% P% X
24.Whether parents should lead their children to watch TV or the children should choose
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 05:20 , Processed in 0.447380 second(s), 21 queries .