QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 121|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题5

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
17.喜欢一个人住还是和室友住
" e. b, M9 z) y2 ?I definitely prefer to live alone. I like singing, and if I am in good mood I will sing a song no matter where and no matter when. But my roommate could not tolerant my songs. She prefers to a quiet environment. Moreover, I am a neat freak, I could not bear there is any dirt in my dorm room. But my roommate cares little about the tidiness in our room. She never does the clean up of our dorm room and even worse, there’s always a mess up at her area.- k- g, j+ j% [- ?. N
18.和朋友在一起,喜欢在restaurant,café还是在家
% V3 q5 f+ A! l. ~: b% pI definitely prefer to eat out in a restaurant when I’m together with my friends. As both of my parents have retired from work, they stay at home all day long. So it will not be convenient for we friends have a close chat including some secrets of us at home. More importantly, eating out at restaurant or café means we do not have to care about shopping, cooking, or cleaning up. And then we can enjoy our time more relaxed.
0 d! D# Q0 ?" Y0 c+ T19.Computer have improved our lives while others think computers have caused problems7 Z* S3 L8 m# `9 W0 y, A$ Y
Well, in my opinion I think computer does have more positive effects towards our lives than its negative sides. First, we can keep in touch more closely with the help of computer. For example, by using Emails or MSN, I can live messages to my friends in the United States no matter when. But before computer was invented, one have to wait nearly several months to get a letter or just a short message from friends abroad.$ q  J- r" N2 F2 t+ H% h% I
20.老师的character( l5 K# r4 ?: T* p( Z
In my opinion, a good teacher should have the following qualities: confident and kind. The teacher should be confident both of himself and his students. Every time he walks in the classroom, he should bring a strong feeling of authority, and makes his students feel a definite sense of trust. And the teachers should be kind to his students. If a teacher is too strict, his students would be afraid to ask questions, and that will decrease the efficiency of their study.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 10:17 , Processed in 0.190249 second(s), 21 queries .