立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 135|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题3

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
9.   Describe a social or politics celebration events in your culture.
5 ~; c' h) R6 d. V; Y3 P' d% r& oSpeaking of social celebration in my culture, there is one day of the year that is second to none, the Chinese New Year, which is also called the Spring Festival by most Chinese People. Even if you are indifferent with festive events, you can not resist the charm of a family reunion dinner which marks the defining feature of the Spring Festival. And family members make toasts for each other in order to wish for joy, peace, health and fortune for the next year.  o4 R; x. z# g0 f
10.政府是否应该资助建博物馆和剧院。说出你的观点和理由。( d9 ?- q" w% C( \( D$ P# s  W
No one could deny that the main responsibility of government is to regulate its people. But it is also very important for the government to build public utilities like museums and theatres for example. We people pay a huge amount of tax every year to the government, we do not hope they use this sum of money only to regulate us, we hope they can return some profit to us. And in my opinion, building museums and theatres is a good way of that.
. i5 `$ V4 h0 Q/ P# Y11.说出你所居住的城市中你最喜欢的地方,给出原因。7 J8 W( D$ K& r6 J; ]
My favorite place in my city is the New Oriental Restaurant. The New Oriental restaurant is the largest restaurant in our city and it provides all kinds of food, from sea food to curry, and from sushi to barbeque. Though I am a picky gourmet, the New Oriental can make me satisfy. Besides, the New Oriental is accessible by several buses and subway lines and it hence can be reached within half an hour from my home, even during rush hour. The price of the New Oriental is very reasonable and the waiters there provide well rounded service. I love the NO.2 t2 P/ `$ I5 u2 O7 W0 t2 S
12.你和朋友在一起的时候喜欢去哪个地方?为什么?) _& V" t% G7 u7 Z# d8 |
My favorite place in my city is the New Oriental Restaurant. The New Oriental restaurant is the largest restaurant in our city and it provides all kinds of food, from sea food to curry, and from sushi to barbeque. Though I am a picky gourmet, the New Oriental can make me satisfy. Besides, the New Oriental is accessible by several buses and subway lines and it hence can be reached within half an hour from my home, even during rush hour. The price of the New Oriental is very reasonable and the waiters there provide well rounded service. I love the NO.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 13:48 , Processed in 0.178188 second(s), 21 queries .