QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 96|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
5.   空闲时间用来做什么?
& ^. c, l1 F3 j3 W9 `6 B3 l- GI usually do three things to spend my spare time. The first is reading. I love reading, especially in a silent environment such as library. The second is doing sports. Every morning, I jog 3000 meters, and every weekend, I swim 2000 meters. This can make me healthier and energetic. And last thing I’d like to do when I am free is to eat out with friends. You may be surprised to know that I have tried all the restaurants in our community!7 w* N; O8 b0 C! C! @# h* p  [& ~: S- ?
6.   打手机该不该在一些地方禁止?6 O, T. s3 j) l9 `  Y% Q- q
I definitely think that the use of a mobile phone should be forbidden in some places, for example, library. The most common reason for people going to a library is to find a silent environment to read their favorite books without interruption. But if you receive a phone call in the library or just send out messages, the mobile phone will ring. This noise will surely interrupt others in the library. And I do not think it is very polite.
$ [- [/ `8 U& Q" o7.   描述一件自己印象深刻的celebration或者moment。
# E6 c/ G" \- A6 sSpeaking of celebrations, there is one day of the year that is second to none in our country, it is the first day of the year in lunar calendar, which is called the Spring Festival by most Chinese people. Even if you are indifferent with festive events, you can not resist the charm of a family reunion dinner which marks the defining feature of the Spring Festival. And during the dinner, family members make toasts for each other in order to wish for joy, peace, health and fortune for the next year.
0 x4 @" ~- N' A! L& E, T8.   Which one acts more influence on you newspaper, TV or teachers?+ Y. G9 |' Y: e& |
I definitely think that it is newspapers that influence me most among the three. I read newspaper everyday especially the Beijing Daily which is my favorite. I learn what is happening around or outside the school all by reading newspaper. And as a student of journalism, newspaper is just like textbook for me, I learn how to write news with it. So that’s why I think it influences me most.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 20:36 , Processed in 0.199349 second(s), 21 queries .