QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 89|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题10

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
37.你的目标是什么
" P" f( T  w' ?0 c4 p+ j# hTo tell you the truth, my aim is to be a journalist as my future career. And I have partly achieved it. You know what, I have dreamed to be a journalist since I was still in the middle school. And then I chose journalism as my major in university though may parents strongly opposed to that. During my studies in the university, I worked hard and practiced as much as I could. Yesterday afternoon, a received a phone call. It was from China Daily which is one of the most famous newspaper in my country . They provided me an offer to be a journalist in their newspaper!
5 _5 j8 |4 \( _. S  m38.描述一次challenging experience,以及如何解决这个challenge
1 f, y) C3 N$ Q+ M8 q: W, d2 G0 k* LMany years have passed, but till today, I still could not forget the challenging experience when I found my first job as a journalist. You know I dreamed to be a journalist when I was in my childhood. And I went to study journalism in a university because of that. But when I graduated, I found it was very difficult for a female to be a journalist nowadays, for the job is really a tough one. But I overcame it by proving I could tolerant the tough work as a man then I got it. - k# W: r6 V: q7 v% o% D' n2 u) O
39.应该选择工作好找的专业还是应该选择自己感兴趣的专业6 ]- u' e# {1 q, |% Q/ I1 ]: [1 N
I surely prefer to choose a major which is easy to find a good job in the future, like finance or management for example. No one could deny that the most common reason for us to study in a university is to get well prepared for a good job in the future. So whether or not it will lead to a good job, should be put into the first place when we choose our major. If I find a good job with decent payment, I can use the money we have earned from it to satisfy my interests then. 2 j6 @, c; Z: H
40.喜欢看那种电影,为什么:Comedy, drama…
. @- `/ }+ q; x: Q/ @# V5 s4 @% EMy favorite kind of movie is loving movies. The charming actors such as Hugh Grant or Brad Pit are the most attractive factor for me to fancy at the loving movies. And the second reason may be more important. Watching this kind of loving movies is just like reading a text book which teaches me how to love and be loved. Moreover, the recent loving movies are always we girls favorite topics when we get together and have a gossip. I do not want to be out of date when we are talking about things like that.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 22:02 , Processed in 0.175186 second(s), 21 queries .