QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 168|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题9

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
33.理想的职业
. J$ u- o7 M. R  lIn my opinion, the most ideal career for me is to be a journalist. You know what? I have dreamed to be a journalist since I was still in middle school. Journalist never tells lies, and always seeks for truths. I want to be a man like that. Besides, I often feel shy when I am talking to others, and as I know journalists are all good at communicating because good communication skill is very important while they’re doing interviews. I want to possess this kind of skill myself, so that’s why I want to be a journalist as an ideal career.
7 u. j; ^1 S. I6 |# _2 T34.Take a long vacation or several short vacations in a year?
6 M, z8 P  k, D8 xWell, in my opinion, I definitely prefer to take a long vacation instead of several short ones. If the vacation is as long as about one month, I can separate it into two parts. In the first part, I will go abroad, visiting my dreaming park Disney Land for example. When I get back, I still have one or two weeks to have a rest before go back to work. So I would not be very tired and keep energetic while working.8 @6 s, e/ H# J1 r* a$ I
35.What do you think are the characteristics of a good parent?
' M8 K( P) e* ~) `3 @Well, in my opinion, a good parent should be well-educated and patient. It’s said that parents are the first and most important teacher for children. So a parent should be well-educated, otherwise, how could he/she deal with the tutoring? Secondly, everybody knows that to feed a baby is a time-consuming work, it needs great patience. If they are not patient enough, the baby would hurt itself. And leave a scar in forehead for example, that’ll be a disaster for him when he grows up. + d- t# ^+ T; p( J/ J- d0 H5 b
36.Do you prefer to study alone on work assignment from class or to study in group?: r5 @4 [6 ^2 ~! U/ X  L
Well, in my opinion, I would prefer to study in a group on work assignment from class. Working in a group means I will have partners to cooperate with. The work will be separated into several parts while working in a group and each of us is only responsible of our own part, and that will decrease our workload and increase the efficiency. Besides, when I confront difficulties while studying I can discuss with my partners. So that’s why I prefer to be in a group.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 16:22 , Processed in 0.212955 second(s), 21 queries .