只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 118|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题8

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
29.Someone suggests school to cut the Recycling
) |% a+ B6 \# e# j; k30.你是愿意当leader还是当follower
+ X7 H+ e: t- s' g& JOf course, I would like to be the leader. I think I am a born leader because of two reasons. First I am good at communicating with others. That is very important to lead a team with many complex troubles. With my splendid communication skills, I can make the atmosphere among my team members very harmonious. And second, I do not like to be regulated by others, so the only way to get rid of this status is to be the leader and regulate others myself.) c0 d# `; @7 d! b0 M& N" E
31.Which one do you think is better to help do research, internet or academic books?5 ^/ n& k7 [5 a8 I) {" n
In my opinion, I think it is internet that helps us more while doing research. It could help you save a lot of time by using internet. For example, with a click on the button of your mouse, you can get maybe ten thousand pages of useful information from the search engine google. The click takes you only a split of second. But if you want to get the same amount of information by reading academic books, I bet it will take you at least several months. 5 n. A! @6 Z# W6 b6 I, e6 ?& ^( j
32.人是被电视,报纸,广播上的信息影响得多,还是家人朋友得影响多0 {8 i, }3 @' S3 X4 ^) z- x- q
Well, in my opinion, it is my family members and friends who influence me most. The information provided by newspaper, TV, radio or other formats of media can just let us know what has happened. But speaking of how to deal with it, we need more specific suggestions. Family members and friends can offer us this kind of information as they are the ones who know us most besides ourselves. They can give us adequate help.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 06:52 , Processed in 0.264250 second(s), 21 queries .