QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 133|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题7

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
25.The most efficient transportation in your country。, g5 h! |8 q9 o
You may be surprised to find that the most efficient transportation in our country is bike. As one of the widest country in the world, there are many provinces which locate on highland that do not fit to drive a car because the roads there are too dangerous. And in the cities of prairie, there are usually traffic jams especially during rush hours. So riding a bike becomes the most efficient transportation in my country. - ^) }1 n/ _: D. Z: x5 f
26.说近100年最important的invention之一
& B6 U6 O) U* @9 @) u: N# mWell, in my opinion the most important invention of the last 100 years is mobile phone. The fist reason for why I choose it is that, by using a mobile phone, the distance between one another is significantly shortened. For example, I can send messages or make a phone call to connect with my boy friend in Shanghai which is 1400 miles away from here in Beijing no matter when and no matter where. But before mobile phone was invented, I have to wait several days at least to get some information for him.$ s8 o; B3 `9 c6 R8 {1 p5 l
27.attend college是否比不读college容易successful in career ,why?! `/ P- m& i3 W3 t' k7 @
I definitely agree to statement that attending college will make one more successful in career. Attending college means you can get well-educated in a certain area. And the education will make you fully prepared for your future career. Besides, when you graduate from the college, you can receive a degree, which is very important to get a decent pay. Even if you are over qualified for your job position, the boss has a good reason to give you a relatively low salary because you do not have a certification from college. : O* \' e0 ~$ K
28.Characteristics of friends;
2 I1 s4 R" |0 ]In my opinion a good friend should have the following qualities: confident and caring. As an only child in my family, I rely on others very much. I need my friend to bring me confidence. Every time my friend appears in front of me, I hope he/she can bring a strong feeling of authority which makes me feel a strong sense of trust. Then he/she should be very caring. When I am suffering hard times, or confronting difficulties, he/she can give me a hand and help me overcome the troubles.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 03:03 , Processed in 0.185764 second(s), 21 queries .