QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 118|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题16

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
62.当你去restaurant或cafe得时候最care about的features有那些
# j5 ^1 h" m- B5 m; }4 n8 n" {You may be surprised to know that the feature I care most about a restaurant of café is its location. The location of it should be in a place which has several buses and subway lines. So I can get there within half an hour from any part of the city even during rush hour. In case there is no convenient public transportation or free shuttle bus which picks me up near my home, they should provide sufficient parking space at least. Then I can drive my own car there.' @4 H3 S* I' g' g$ f
63.城市建设中应该保持old building呢还是应该用new building replace old building1 {8 K( j! c) \) i" i1 A- W
I will never agree to let new buildings replace old ones in my city. Do you know which city I live in? Beijing! One of the most acient cities in China. And there are many world famous old buildings locating in my city. For example, the Great Wall, Summer Palace, Forbidden city and so on. They are the most attractive factors for tourists throughout the world come to visit our city. And these old buildings preserve the history of China for us.
! z- I) t7 _  Z9 k% v7 J) @64.Get advice from family and friends or learning through personal experience
9 y/ `0 Q$ r% X; V9 NIn my opinion, I would defintely prefer to take advices from my family and friends rather than listen to myself. Family members like my parents are the most intimate person in my life, they know me even better than myself sometimes. And my parents love me so much that what they suggest is always from my perspective, which will do no harm to me. As my friends for example, my classmates, all have similar experience with me, they would guide me to avoid some horrible circumstance they have faced. These would be much better than try everything myself according to my own experience.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 16:45 , Processed in 0.313946 second(s), 21 queries .