QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 124|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题15

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
58.Favorite time of a year
/ a+ v$ S  j( ?" o& SMy favorite time of the year is the Spring Festival. It is the Chinese New Year, which is on the first day of the year in lunar calendar. Even if I am indifferent with festive events, I could not resist the charm of a family reunion dinner which marks the defining feature of the Spring Festival. During the dinner, family members make toasts to each other in order to wish for joy, peace, health and fortune for the next year. That’s my favorite time of a year.
9 n$ \$ G+ q' W- ]59.Have a relaxed and unhurried life, yes or no?1 i, E) v! Y' r6 L# x) P$ H
I definitely agree to the statement that one should have a relaxed and unhurried life. Even though we must work hard in order to make our dreams come true, it is not a good idea to be exhsausted every day. We Chinese have an old saying, life is like a bow, sometimes tight and sometimes loose, or it will break. Only relaxation could let one have a good rest, which will definitely increase one's efficiency when he/she is back to work.  
/ [$ i' }  u% o% [0 }4 p60.Favorite room1 Z0 i2 L) B( {/ P: L, v: m: ?- E( @
My favorite room in my house is my bedroom. When you enter my bedroom you will find yourself in a palace of toys and surrounded by an irresistible aroma of lavender. There are many pictures of famous movie stars hanging on the walls of my bedroom, reflecting my superb taste of films. At the sight of my bedroom, I bet all your senses will be brightened up in an instant and the background music which is often jazz in my bedroom will also make you long for a lifetime stay there.
9 I! Q- C( Q/ E; v( P; ^61.在旅行时,有些人喜欢直接到达目的地,有些人却喜欢沿途一路上观光。1 O! ?9 U- b3 a, H# b4 O! r
Well, in my opinion, I prefer to go straightly to my destination. The reason I would like to talk about is that, I think it will be a waste of time if you see here and there on the road of your journey. If we go directly to our aim area, we can quickly change to another one and then another else. Secondly, going straight to our destination can save money for us. If we wonder about on the road, it will definitely take many oil, and you know the price of oil is growing day by day, we could not afford such large amount of expense.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 21:21 , Processed in 0.223650 second(s), 21 queries .