只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 122|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题14

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
53.如果有机会你会选择job or career?: W% z$ q6 j% l& J/ Y
Journalist& A; L$ y/ x; i& Q& O" ^
54.若果有一大笔钱,你会做practise thing or happy thing?
* ~6 S! v; ^9 u1 J8 C6 M6 QIf I have a large amount of money I will use them doing my favorite things, like buying books to read, or going abroad visiting my dreamed park Disneyland. I am a journalist and my work is very hard and stressful. To tell you the truth, I have no weekends. It is true that practice makes perfect, but one cannot keep practicing no matter when. So if I got a lot of money I will quit my job and have a good rest with it doing things I like.
0 ~) h. [" z# p' {0 L3 S55.学生放假应该做些什么?
0 h2 x$ r' N4 U* nNo one could deny that the main responsibility of a student is to get well prepared for the entering exam to university. But as it is vacation, the students should definitely have a good rest. For example, they should  do anything they like but have no time to do during the semester. Like watch TV, play basketball, volleyball, football, and so on. If the students relaxed well, they can be more efficient in the next term and get better scores in the final exam. 7 b2 v  ?8 G- |6 ~- F2 w# F6 x
56.描述一件童年很happy的event,然后explain why it is memorable
. C7 v; I9 I1 C* ~7 d! Z2 I3 V$ \Teddy bear" B3 Y" t! E0 Q0 z! x, x
57.Communicate with your family and friends by letter and e-mail or by telephone?
/ M- p0 W6 O7 [! B/ |- g5 H$ oWell, I definitely prefer to communicate with my family and friends by writing letters among the three. Writing is a habit of mine. In the letters I could express myself more deeply and clearly compared with the other two methods. And writing letters could help me practice my calligraphy. I have learned calligraphy since I was still in primary school. And everybody knows that practice makes perfect. So I write with my pen as much as I could.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 00:32 , Processed in 0.143370 second(s), 21 queries .