QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 118|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题12

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
45.学校应不应该在普通课程中加入Sport courses?
1 o' Q7 X# j4 ONo one could deny that the most important responsibility of a university is to help its students develop their academic abilities. And being healthy is the prerequisite for students to achieve their academic goals. So attending sports courses into the university’s education program is very important. Besides, doing sports is a good way to relax after a hard day’s work with lab research or papers for students. That will help increase the efficiency of their study.0 t* O- x6 G0 a7 L, S0 G
46.What do you miss most when you are away from home?9 Y/ B/ l- K2 D: D4 e  y. Z
It is my mother whom I miss most when I am away from home, for example, study in the university which is 1400 miles away from my born city of Beijing. The dishes in school's cafeteria is awful, and I become 3 kilograms thinner than I was in the high school. So I miss the food my mother cooks for me, especially spegattis which is her signature dishes.
& k0 X& G9 T) d" n6 h. N0 z47.人们往往认为应该在危急时刻帮助别人,但另一种观点认为你首先应该看清楚情况5 ?8 E" j9 x$ ?8 v, q
48.Describe a special opportunity given to you., K& Q; }. B3 L
Many years have passed, but till today, I still could not forget the special opportunity I have received. It was a rainy afternoon, when I was watching TV in my dorm room, I received a phone call. The man in the phone asking me whether I was still looking for a job? I replied yes. And he then told me that he had read my resume on the internet and could provide me a job as manager secretary in their company with a salary of 3000 yuan per month, I was really surprised by that!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 06:33 , Processed in 0.276019 second(s), 21 queries .