QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 337|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题20

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
76.some good news and why+ ?) L9 _* B; e2 K7 n) W
I'll tell you a good news of myself. You know what? I have just received an offer which tells me that I was accepted to be an editor in Xinhua news Agency, which is the most important news agency in China. Every one of my classmates admires me because I am the only one who receives this offer. I dreamed to be a journalist when I was still in middle school and thus I chose journalism as my major in the university. When I graduate from the university, I found it very difficult for a female undergraduate to be a journalist in China, but I proved myself in the end, and got this offer.
6 L2 d. h( I9 S% ^9 u7 D" K, Z77.新生是和其它年级混住还是单独一个楼
+ q. S; `9 m8 U9 |In my opinion, it is better for freshmen living in the same dormitory with students from senior grades. Living together offers the students from different grades to communicate more often. This is especially helpful for freshmen. If the freshmen have any problem about study, they could simple go upstairs or downstairs asking for help from their predecessor.For example, They will learn which professor is kind who will not give D or F to students from their predecessor and select his/her course, then got a good average GPA at the end of the semester more easily.
4 R3 C) r. |$ [/ A# X% i2 @78.同意或不同意students will learn more when they have discussions9 w  o& h# _" r' A) u& n
I will definitely agree to the statement that students will learn more when they have discussion. Take me as an example, I still remember clearly the spring of 2003 when SARS attacked our city, we students were not allowed to study in the classroom together, and has to go home learn separately by on-line courses. So I have no partners to discuss with, and I got the lowest average GPA that semester. I think that's all because I do not understand pretty well without discussion with my teacher or classmates.* k5 \" a0 s8 A9 ^: U# B
79.Do you agree or disagree: ”The most important lesson can’t be learned in class.”* ]) N% N  x5 c9 ^- M  k! J7 L9 h5 t
I agree to the statement that the most important lesson cannot be learned in class. The lesson we have learn on class is some basic knowledge. What we learn in the society is much more practical and important as well.For example, you will never learn how to deal with the relationship among co-workers in classroom, but it is crucial to manage this kind of relationship if you want to survive in the fierce competition in a company. And this kind of skill could only be taught in the society.) {; v$ l( |2 u8 p% o. m
Should the university education be free?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 23:07 , Processed in 0.251802 second(s), 21 queries .