立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 326|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题19

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
69.学生在工作之前应该做part-time job或者summer intern来确定自己是否合适那份工作,同意否?% {, P! c9 T+ w7 b5 Q
In my opinion, every student should do a part-time job or apply for a summer intern before graduate. During the intern, we can learn a lot of things much more practical than what we learn in school. For example, a student of finance will put in many effort in math while studying in school, but during the intern he/she will find the math formulas could do little help. Besides, we can check if we are really fit for the job we dreamed. Take me for instance, I dreamed to be a salesgirl in the supermarket when I was still a child. But when I really worker as a salesgirl as my summer intern I found the work was tedious and tired.
8 ^  Q9 b4 k+ F* w2 H8 S70.最想学的一个技能
( C' M! _2 K' S. f9 FThe skill I want to learn most is cooking. My mom is good at cooking but she seldom cooks at home because her work is very busy. She has business travel nearly once a week. When she is absent, my dad take the responsibility of cooking. The food he cooks is horrible. Every time he cooks, I will loose some weight. But you know I am already slim. So I want to cook for myself. And they say that cooking makes woman more attractive. You know I am still single.
$ r/ I" Z" Z* f7 ]& g75.是否同意学生进入大学前有一个one-year的break
0 ^" t$ q; x3 F$ gIn my opinion, every student should do a part-time job or apply for a summer intern before graduate. During the intern, we can learn a lot of things much more practical than what we learn in school. For example, a student of finance will put in many effort in math while studying in school, but during the intern he/she will find the math formulas could do little help. Besides, we can check if we are really fit for the job we dreamed. Take me for instance, I dreamed to be a salesgirl in the supermarket when I was still a child. But when I really worker as a salesgirl as my summer intern I found the work was tedious and tired.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 20:45 , Processed in 0.230069 second(s), 21 queries .