QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 326|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题18

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
68.有些人觉得在大学的学习是很重要的,有的人觉得它并不怎么重要,你的观点?: H# c% d& q3 o$ F  q/ G
In my opinion, the study in the university is pretty important. Take myself as an example. I used to be a student of journalism in the university. I learned how to interview, how to edit, how to write briefs, comments and reviews. And then I went to the China Economic Daily to work as an intern during my third year. I found what I had learnt in the university was really useful, though not practical but it is the basis to handle with the real journalism. On the second thought, the certification of university is a proof of your learning ability for many employers. It is an essential competitiveness when you seek for jobs. ! @! `( m( P5 p/ D0 V1 M6 T) x1 A
69.Describe a letter or poem or ...that is important to you: {- y/ _( S5 z. q4 `/ Y+ k7 y
Letter, teddy bear.
, d9 d1 b" `, ~8 w! [70.森林,沙漠,平原...你喜欢住在哪种环境里?
1 a3 Y% s. A, l2 B5 TI prefer to live near the forest best among the three.
. x% k( z6 h% ]3 j71.说说你向别人要求帮助的经历,别人是怎么样帮助你的
- J) Q3 b0 M" a* }# `Buy teddy bear- I, G& D+ @9 J7 H
72.赚钱的工作还是personal satisfaction高的工作7 J# S7 a3 x; i# }
I will definitely choose a major which will lead to a better job in the future. I bet the most common reason for us attending university is to find a good job with bright future and decent pay when we graduate, like finance and marketing for example. I love literature, but I chose journalism to be my major in the university. Journalism is much more practical than literature. You can see this from the fact that the number of author is much less than the number of journalist. I could not deny that satisfying our interests will make our life more enjoyable, but it has to take a good job as a prerequisite because we need to life first of first. Compared to surviving, everything has to be placed in the second place.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 17:25 , Processed in 0.178361 second(s), 21 queries .