立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 56|回复: 0

[考试试题] TWE185篇写作题库上(六)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:04:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  76. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.: v$ x5 s2 ^/ U1 D3 Y- e
  77. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Boys and girls should attend separate schools. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.2 M' \+ r9 q  Z% n5 B/ x9 T) @
  78. Is it more important to be able to work with a group of people on a team or to work independently? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer./ M. Y4 M& |4 [) K. [
  79. Your city has decided to build a statue or monument to honor a famous person in your country. Who would you choose? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice.
5 I8 o( g) E- m( ]6 @1 X  80. Describe a custom from your country that you would like people from other countries to adopt. Explain your choice, using specific reasons and examples.
* W# H9 I1 \8 L2 s( l1 _2 c  81. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Technology has made the world a better place to live. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion., a+ Y8 ?' t# m8 {, I
  82. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Advertising can tell you a lot about a countery. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.( i) I+ k! k3 l8 J3 \# q8 {5 w5 U
  83. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Modern technology is creating a single world culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
; f7 j2 i- J$ R/ c: d6 b3 G( D! c  84. Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to so much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.9 \8 ]7 f7 L4 r: B  h& Z+ J
  85. A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in your country. Where should this visitor go on that day? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.+ P' m4 l9 x" A, H
  86. If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.
! r- _; Q# P8 F9 Q  A$ ?* f, r  87. What discovery in the last 100 years has been most beneficial for people in your country? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
) B1 n1 q: _4 k5 {* V  88. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Telephones and email have made communication between people less personal. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
4 }% y3 c1 ?) n) \3 W3 p7 \  89. If you could travel back in time to meet a famous person from history, what person would you like to meet? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
% H7 J. Y" \  M) J: Z5 I+ Y6 a1 [  90. If you could meet a famous entertainer or athlete, who would that be, and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.% o$ w# K/ L9 w. a$ X1 v' G
  91. If you could ask a famous person one question, what would you ask? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.# X# _, @7 O, B; [5 V
  92. Some people prefer to live in places that have the same weather or climate all year long. Others like to live in areas where the weather changes several times a year. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 10:12 , Processed in 0.324083 second(s), 21 queries .