扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 71|回复: 0

[考试试题] 商业托福考试辅导:经典练习题1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:04:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
home  toeic preparation  toeic quiz  toeic forum, K7 u5 U& K4 c' U  u
adv. miserably
6 g0 E. Q  I7 U! ?8 g% t9 ~- G
% C9 n6 M/ j0 {2 H4 U(a)also; too; as well (used after a negative clause: I won't either)( l4 a$ m$ T8 V
(b)without pleasure or happiness; wretchedly; poorly
' E/ D5 H5 B1 x! c/ r(c)accidentally; by chance
& J) D: m2 Q; k(d)in another country; outside; widely7 N5 s0 l, r* o7 d7 D5 ~
% }4 m3 n. g7 C2 a9 [4 x
toeic study guide  toeic certification
2 s  R( w. Q1 S: Hn. autograph* B3 ?2 E3 F# B% E4 f7 @- }  D

; k; m; g& V& t# g/ O6 B(a)piece of soft material which cushions; block of pages stacked together and connected on one side; one's lodging (Slang); sanitary napkin; soft padded sections on the bottom of an animal's paw; sound of footsteps
* t- Z  m2 h1 N% D9 x3 \% k* N(b)company; commerical business; corporation8 e/ m# W0 y7 G; w# ~$ L% p  U
(c)heap; tall bookshelf; chimney; (Computers) area in memory where information can be stored and then retrieved in the reverse order; (Internet) layers of the open system interconnection used to transfer information  q/ g3 ]( @( r" o  i# \) d
(d)a person's handwritten signature
  H4 L6 u) j" s  s" E
# w8 A: L. G; s& d* D% ?& ^v. card
# \- {$ w$ F" N& k
# {$ z0 E2 R& j  ~(a)to conceal; to cover up; to keep secret; to place out of sight' j4 Y" H( C, G) h
(b)to get; to accept; to absorb; to take in; to host; to accommodate
7 [9 ]1 _1 A" K1 V* i(c)to ask for an identification (i.e. in a bar)
8 d3 x# T, o. Q(d)to think over; to ponder; to contemplate; to heat and spice for drinking (usually wine or cider)) E8 z5 ^% S+ j  W4 z* `
: U7 \" F. u/ @/ q: v; a% K1 s
v. doctor/ S7 ]: z3 |8 X! n3 I2 K4 o
% D  n( ], R8 A/ B( t
(a)to remove; to take out; to squeeze; to press; to elicit; to draw out8 \/ y5 j! B8 {6 K
(b)to make by machine; to produce; to crate; to make; to fabricate; to invent& Z) a+ O4 i$ K% ?! J6 y
(c)to provide medical treatment; to take care of someone who is ill; to fix; to repair; to mend; to tamper with; to falsify; to alter& N1 d  w' H8 i0 ~4 R8 V& }
(d)to record; to order in advance; to inscribe; to indicate! {0 m/ N8 n, ?' v
& X2 `, ^& V& W' X
v. duplicate
+ t" r- a4 ^8 J( T% |5 |  K9 z) @. z, P5 N2 S2 c
(a)to gather together; to put together; to collect; to converge; to get together; to arrange; to meet/ O- f0 H7 m/ @1 o. [3 P
(b)to comply; to conform; to follow; to agree
/ F6 b  ~- _  H, R, q! ]% r(c)to copy; to replicate; to photocopy$ k) R/ E0 ?4 S" [& |& ?
(d)to work together; to cooperate
& h4 D9 K6 Q: d& g
% \: d1 Y, _# e" qadj. sound. A" ~! B+ ~# d9 M: k* y  X* Z

; W! B6 u& o/ N2 |3 G% n& @0 V, x. D7 m(a)whole; healthy; in good condition; sane; firm; having a solid foundation; secure; valid; reasonable; thorough; moral; trustworthy; having common sense; conservative
6 U- `( _( p2 f. f( s0 ]* ^(b)pedantic; cautious concerning minute details; scrupulous
7 g0 j' `7 g7 h& s1 J) C(c)pertaining to the sale of goods to final consumers; of the sale of merchandise to end users
. Z" g2 b4 K5 V3 D(d)separate; individual; discontinuous8 @9 I( b8 \( y/ ?1 w

' Z. b( E) l1 ]n. anniversary! w8 T$ }' E1 a% {

9 A" V" _1 Z* t/ S, ~; `# {(a)yearly date commemorating a special event; birthday
, o. w' S1 v& L$ E( G, |(b)form; model; image; condition; fitness; mold
  Q# E/ s, `) W6 M(c)greatest quantity or amount possible; highest capacity; most possible; height; peak; limit9 X1 ^0 Z6 |1 ~- H4 B4 m% K# l, D0 R
(d)a person who provides guidance; professional who gives counsel; consultant; counselor
4 c4 Z. D8 [3 d" B7 V% g, S! b7 K5 _5 T: N
n. term
# z# E) z! O' e3 c( H- \6 \/ C8 R: {0 F+ E8 J
(a)bed covering; quilt( z' R) P2 g9 ]# h7 A7 c. z
(b)word; expression; idiom; semester; specified time period; condition; stipulation (e.g. the terms of an agreement)* C: d: W$ d% S7 y: c: M4 F3 ]
(c)person who receives guests; large number; multitude (of people or things); computer which acts as a server for other computers
' e. w1 M1 ?+ N0 @8 z3 {(d)reporter; person who writes for a newspaper or magazine; correspondent4 ?7 v0 H* ^6 E/ E9 a( N% ~
+ ~. A: P, r. A8 E; s
n. clock
3 y/ L% z2 n+ C* b* W5 F( A0 j' _0 `8 q# H3 \1 h
(a)report of recent events; information about previously unknown facts; people or events that are currently of interest
! [  U; W2 y  w9 y" B2 ?(b)agreement; settling of a disagreement by making mutual concessions
# f3 z0 f, R' X4 J/ }$ W, Q(c)timepiece; device for telling time
/ O6 I  g2 K0 ]* Q, |, g; c- R(d)freedom; liberation; newly distributed film (or record, book, etc.); press release; statement provided to the media) o' o, k/ T' l

" L! L  {* \' d- y2 V$ ?$ B
, _% J1 y7 s" K% o" E3 Nn. balance
" r. D) ~: g2 u1 o, y9 d- U$ \, i& E# E. i7 \! Y& Y5 {
(a)information that is confidential or classified; mystery; unexplained phenomenon; method or procedure that is known only by a select group of people: N6 A4 A+ j. L" ~% ~' |( S
(b)understanding; wisdom; intelligence (Slang)4 c: ~! [% ~3 n
(c)provider
- c4 O- A: E, b$ g) e9 L(d)leveling; harmony; stability; rest; remainder
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 17:58 , Processed in 0.223812 second(s), 21 queries .