只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 144|回复: 0

[考试试题] 商业托福考试资料:经典练习题1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:04:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  home  toeic preparation  toeic quiz  toeic forum: h7 P0 \+ V2 b. G7 _+ D. B
  adv. miserably- _9 {  o) O5 u
  (a)also; too; as well (used after a negative clause: I won't either)
$ y: t7 ~% z" y2 m# T8 h/ t7 Z! j  (b)without pleasure or happiness; wretchedly; poorly+ d7 \3 u6 v. d9 T4 A* d0 J
  (c)accidentally; by chance
8 u- O0 n! J# X  V; r  (d)in another country; outside; widely$ T" B7 ^& X& c: R8 ?0 O3 B
  toeic study guide  toeic certification* l. E" p7 x3 W' g
  n. autograph
$ \5 m6 N6 f* Y% p  (a)piece of soft material which cushions; block of pages stacked together and connected on one side; one's lodging (Slang); sanitary napkin; soft padded sections on the bottom of an animal's paw; sound of footsteps( _, h0 W0 d3 Z: C4 x
  (b)company; commerical business; corporation9 e$ k- D; Z5 y
  (c)heap; tall bookshelf; chimney; (Computers) area in memory where information can be stored and then retrieved in the reverse order; (Internet) layers of the open system interconnection used to transfer information
* P% H0 ^/ k8 L- g: k* H: \  (d)a person's handwritten signature; I% Q: n) Q1 z. z2 y+ j0 q
  v. card: B. ^+ U0 w2 N% @, ~% \, z* F+ C2 M* \
  (a)to conceal; to cover up; to keep secret; to place out of sight
* y8 c0 y+ C: V" Y& T# J  (b)to get; to accept; to absorb; to take in; to host; to accommodate
3 v$ [  y% P# Q. ?' o# X  (c)to ask for an identification (i.e. in a bar)$ R: m/ j8 Q5 W" x1 n# p8 \4 K
  (d)to think over; to ponder; to contemplate; to heat and spice for drinking (usually wine or cider)
1 T( V/ g7 N& y; i1 n3 R  v. doctor
# X, v: M: A, N" Y  (a)to remove; to take out; to squeeze; to press; to elicit; to draw out
9 h! c: ]" {( o% K' o2 j  (b)to make by machine; to produce; to crate; to make; to fabricate; to invent
9 L! S' e, N7 V: u" V7 i  (c)to provide medical treatment; to take care of someone who is ill; to fix; to repair; to mend; to tamper with; to falsify; to alter' J/ p' l  \+ ^0 U, H. d& q2 b( }
  (d)to record; to order in advance; to inscribe; to indicate- d, o5 ~) h4 f
  v. duplicate1 h7 f/ P( L8 t+ o3 N+ S0 R
  (a)to gather together; to put together; to collect; to converge; to get together; to arrange; to meet
5 |9 p% Y: A8 Q6 [) d  |  (b)to comply; to conform; to follow; to agree
: T/ h& j7 T( k' c  (c)to copy; to replicate; to photocopy  l- @/ a) ]' h2 W3 R5 ?
  (d)to work together; to cooperate
* R6 ?, S( x2 L  adj. sound  }8 s: I0 m$ I( {, H: ?2 j
  (a)whole; healthy; in good condition; sane; firm; having a solid foundation; secure; valid; reasonable; thorough; moral; trustworthy; having common sense; conservative
6 u7 C  ]2 d7 Z  u5 ^+ z' `: I  (b)pedantic; cautious concerning minute details; scrupulous
0 H6 e" J( c' F" u5 K  (c)pertaining to the sale of goods to final consumers; of the sale of merchandise to end users2 B+ O: d2 N, b: B" g( j$ }
  (d)separate; individual; discontinuous
% Z( S5 V; d4 Q  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 00:12 , Processed in 0.155264 second(s), 21 queries .