只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 62|回复: 0

[考试试题] 2011商业托福(TOEIC)考试样题及答题指引二

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:04:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Section 2: Reading( |, P3 ]& W% y8 k1 Q  i' ^
  ------------------! E- v7 |; B( S/ O3 R3 L
  In this section of the test you will have the chance to show how well you understand written English. There are three parts to this section, with special directions for each part.7 t  U: c  h0 m) ^2 X/ o) N
  PART V: INCOMPLETE SENTENCES
1 m7 g0 r% ]# j: m  ----------------------------
. y% J4 c. e2 y( Y9 z8 E: m  Directions: This part of the test has incomplete sentences. Four words or phrases, marked (A), (B), (C), (D), are given beneath each sentence. You are to choose the one word or phrase that best completes the sentence. Then, on your answer sheet, find the number of the question and mark your answer.8 s! i8 ]7 t. {/ Y7 L
  EXAMPLE Because the equipment is very delicate, it must be handled with ____.2 s* ?, h! H0 @/ c# m
  (A) caring
. Z( _1 e. [3 `! u9 j0 g0 I  (B) careful; r+ D4 A" h  F# @
  (C) care, P( D) z4 J$ ~3 j$ S+ F4 H5 \* x
  (D) carefully
, N) C1 r& G; X( K( p  Sample Answer (A) (B) (C) (D)* M5 b$ l3 d- z5 v0 Z( }
  The sentence should read, “Because the equipment is very delicate, it must be handled with care.” Therefore, you should choose answer (C).
1 k& P% k0 O+ d. ?& ]6 @" ^) O5 C( a  PART VI: ERROR RECOGNITION
' V9 V" b2 R5 I1 N+ {  --------------------------- f3 v4 V! C. Z: ^* m2 [& P; p
  Directions: In this part of the test, each sentence has four words or phrases underlined. The four underlined parts of the sentence are marked (A), (B), (C), (D). You are to identify the one underlined word or phrase that should be corrected or rewritten. Then, on your answer sheet, find the number of the question and mark your answer.. L7 ~/ k5 O6 V7 ^
  EXAMPLE All employee are required to wear their identification badges while at work.. J% U! K& [0 h5 O: q
  A                         B                     C                   D$ n3 V0 o" u* g# a8 x
  Sample Answer (A) (B) (C) (D)3 x4 ]$ B9 O# C) Y4 ~
  The underlined word “employee” is not correct in this sentence. This sentence should read, “All employees are required to wear their identification badges while at work.” Therefore, you should choose answer (A).2 C, o2 {2 Z; y# H$ c
  PART VII: READING COMPREHENSION
. @6 o7 n+ p9 a9 \! P' i7 y  -------------------------------0 o; v' _7 ]  m) w* f  L
  Directions: The questions in this part of the test are based on a selection of reading materials, such as notices, letters, forms, newspaper and magazine articles, and advertisements. You are to choose the one best answer, (A), (B), (C), or (D), to each question. Then, on your answer sheet, find the number of the question and mark your answer. Answer all questions following each reading selection on the basis of what is stated or implied in that selection./ T6 z( ?9 u( L! R1 c& `% p
  EXAMPLE The Museum of Technology is a “hands-on” museum, designed for people to experience science at work. Visitors are encouraged to use, test, and handle the objects on display. Special demonstrations are scheduled for the first and second Wednesdays of each month at 13:30. Open Tuesday–Friday 12:00–16:30, Saturday 10:00–17:30, and Sunday 11:00–16:30.
* N( ?# I$ g) |5 k7 s. s  When during the month can visitors see special demonstrations?! j* g8 ~* @0 ^* [. W* Q
  (A) Every weekend.
! t8 D2 K) n) G6 m: {# a  (B) The first two Wednesdays.
2 H* F1 ^# i4 u5 Y  (C) One afternoon a week.
  B* E7 t9 E/ F7 U$ s  (D) Every other Wednesday.
# |+ {, F0 J& v7 |, v  Sample Answer (A) (B) (C) (D); J* q, L! U* N
  The reading selections says that the demonstrations are scheduled for the first and second, t0 x; M  L: A1 {' R
  Wednesdays of the month. Therefore, you should choose answer (B).
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 07:33 , Processed in 0.234511 second(s), 21 queries .