只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 116|回复: 0

[考试试题] 商业托福考试经典练习题1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:04:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  home  toeic preparation  toeic quiz  toeic forum1 _# X4 x4 u+ U
  adv. miserably
8 h( G: j3 }* \) d, A" y' e+ a  (a)also; too; as well (used after a negative clause: I won't either)% b9 D9 F" b' K0 V3 ]9 O9 E- E
  (b)without pleasure or happiness; wretchedly; poorly5 d& u, j/ v# o8 C0 w% z
  (c)accidentally; by chance
/ w) |3 w4 r% K$ m) L  (d)in another country; outside; widely. D( }, `6 Y+ A4 N
  toeic study guide  toeic certification* w- R7 j. K# W; h
  n. autograph
. B. f# v' ^* G& Z" i2 y+ R7 }  (a)piece of soft material which cushions; block of pages stacked together and connected on one side; one's lodging (Slang); sanitary napkin; soft padded sections on the bottom of an animal's paw; sound of footsteps
9 {4 R% e* J+ Y/ o$ ]$ V; a  (b)company; commerical business; corporation* `' n# b3 q' L) [/ I, w: m6 c/ l
  (c)heap; tall bookshelf; chimney; (Computers) area in memory where information can be stored and then retrieved in the reverse order; (Internet) layers of the open system interconnection used to transfer information
2 W: H0 o  c; u$ }" }: _% T; B  v! h  (d)a person's handwritten signature
3 L8 ~4 ]! C. g$ A" A  v. card
" x+ \, o7 ~; j$ C  (a)to conceal; to cover up; to keep secret; to place out of sight  H& u6 ^) R0 r" _1 a- Y
  (b)to get; to accept; to absorb; to take in; to host; to accommodate# D0 x& V: j0 \# M
  (c)to ask for an identification (i.e. in a bar)2 Y! {% k& b4 L
  (d)to think over; to ponder; to contemplate; to heat and spice for drinking (usually wine or cider)2 F+ m  |* M/ {! m3 A3 J% G& r( b
  v. doctor
2 f% b% V- f' A! p  (a)to remove; to take out; to squeeze; to press; to elicit; to draw out8 q& u% j0 q4 H) I6 t+ N
  (b)to make by machine; to produce; to crate; to make; to fabricate; to invent
5 S: Z& f0 R/ _% [  (c)to provide medical treatment; to take care of someone who is ill; to fix; to repair; to mend; to tamper with; to falsify; to alter1 P. F4 ^1 g* t0 R
  (d)to record; to order in advance; to inscribe; to indicate
0 m9 @, T- O2 A1 c. x1 I  v. duplicate3 V- `- a/ }) }' D' q
  (a)to gather together; to put together; to collect; to converge; to get together; to arrange; to meet4 Z. v' M  C/ l+ ?9 i) k
  (b)to comply; to conform; to follow; to agree
8 M+ V8 j1 B: P$ N/ r  (c)to copy; to replicate; to photocopy
6 e; q: ~* V# b9 w8 e  (d)to work together; to cooperate+ \& N" b! j) A6 z9 i
  adj. sound9 n7 ^2 U1 }" I8 R( n" S3 G
  (a)whole; healthy; in good condition; sane; firm; having a solid foundation; secure; valid; reasonable; thorough; moral; trustworthy; having common sense; conservative8 U* b  d& Q+ M4 h$ ?) n
  (b)pedantic; cautious concerning minute details; scrupulous
9 C! O8 P* T* P, h- X- I5 x6 Q  (c)pertaining to the sale of goods to final consumers; of the sale of merchandise to end users" b3 S/ M5 o) f" V' i
  (d)separate; individual; discontinuous- g% Y% ^" K0 Q8 R6 D7 Y
  n. anniversary
5 T% l  _' T+ e% d2 ]  (a)yearly date commemorating a special event; birthday$ w6 Z+ g( a1 E, g9 h
  (b)form; model; image; condition; fitness; mold
- [* F9 ]& T- G! J0 J5 J( g  (c)greatest quantity or amount possible; highest capacity; most possible; height; peak; limit
7 _1 C5 U2 P3 a4 t6 }0 F; j  (d)a person who provides guidance; professional who gives counsel; consultant; counselor9 \2 C0 }4 N$ _& N, n% \
  n. term
# r0 a; {  J& L$ O% P  (a)bed covering; quilt
- H0 m5 d) f6 p# n% A) A  (b)word; expression; idiom; semester; specified time period; condition; stipulation (e.g. the terms of an agreement)& w) U% ^& }* C6 Z/ b( k
  (c)person who receives guests; large number; multitude (of people or things); computer which acts as a server for other computers
  i1 I7 M2 E. {9 ~- {  (d)reporter; person who writes for a newspaper or magazine; correspondent
6 j' o% p5 p" \  M* \0 _  n. clock
1 B' J) b+ f( b9 ?  (a)report of recent events; information about previously unknown facts; people or events that are currently of interest
8 l- O" X- `7 D5 W. Q  (b)agreement; settling of a disagreement by making mutual concessions
9 a- J9 Z9 Y0 @  (c)timepiece; device for telling time
/ {' |$ W/ `* a  (d)freedom; liberation; newly distributed film (or record, book, etc.); press release; statement provided to the media
: W! _/ E7 i6 s! L' R  n. balance
  U( S; v1 G0 S( |5 [  (a)information that is confidential or classified; mystery; unexplained phenomenon; method or procedure that is known only by a select group of people
( }+ J9 O. b! N  (b)understanding; wisdom; intelligence (Slang)
% {) L" L8 u! x$ c6 y  (c)provider, i  L4 R/ P8 c& z( K$ Y
  (d)leveling; harmony; stability; rest; remainder
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 21:43 , Processed in 0.127220 second(s), 21 queries .