只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 122|回复: 0

[考试试题] 商业托福考试经典练习题2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:04:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  home  toeic preparation  toeic quiz  toeic forum
4 h/ O2 Z3 h' h# D3 \) B5 ]  adv. miserably) U% u7 Z) I" Q- q) }
  (a)also; too; as well (used after a negative clause: I won't either); e' Q0 U9 F) Q% b4 G
  (b)without pleasure or happiness; wretchedly; poorly  L0 o" L* T+ o) c4 }/ U
  (c)accidentally; by chance
$ `5 f# {# {% B. j0 A1 [; E" r  (d)in another country; outside; widely
3 R! v1 W3 J( l, J  toeic study guide  toeic certification) d: O) d, v* c7 v2 y6 C* l
  n. autograph5 h/ e* A7 D" o9 q9 W! c, [. t" X
  (a)piece of soft material which cushions; block of pages stacked together and connected on one side; one's lodging (Slang); sanitary napkin; soft padded sections on the bottom of an animal's paw; sound of footsteps$ o' m5 S9 j5 r' r' Q+ D" @; f
  (b)company; commerical business; corporation* X! c1 Z/ T" H6 E- F* q
  (c)heap; tall bookshelf; chimney; (Computers) area in memory where information can be stored and then retrieved in the reverse order; (Internet) layers of the open system interconnection used to transfer information
/ R7 o" X& L% d5 {3 ~9 b" r  (d)a person's handwritten signature" Q) l0 S* [+ Q7 _6 z2 V) f
  v. card
; Q) I% N: u: }+ q) M  (a)to conceal; to cover up; to keep secret; to place out of sight
1 d2 C8 a  r! j0 w- f- X- F% P. D  (b)to get; to accept; to absorb; to take in; to host; to accommodate
) j3 ?0 Y4 ?8 {0 z  (c)to ask for an identification (i.e. in a bar)9 v' a* {2 e1 q4 P' O1 d+ ?
  (d)to think over; to ponder; to contemplate; to heat and spice for drinking (usually wine or cider)
7 l8 y9 |/ }% D- t  v. doctor6 r7 @4 n& P. `' q' L! I
  (a)to remove; to take out; to squeeze; to press; to elicit; to draw out3 j& E* ?7 g! Z. `: u  w. `
  (b)to make by machine; to produce; to crate; to make; to fabricate; to invent
! t( F# w" D" C: z  (c)to provide medical treatment; to take care of someone who is ill; to fix; to repair; to mend; to tamper with; to falsify; to alter7 Y/ N+ |5 m- X5 }: X' h
  (d)to record; to order in advance; to inscribe; to indicate
1 i; K  u5 ?, e$ L5 u  v. duplicate" m" H( ]! f: [
  (a)to gather together; to put together; to collect; to converge; to get together; to arrange; to meet. I3 M0 I3 g0 ]/ a* ~' v+ g
  (b)to comply; to conform; to follow; to agree8 [  V4 P4 J! n
  (c)to copy; to replicate; to photocopy
4 A( A3 ^  V2 L) y+ {/ D, k  (d)to work together; to cooperate
! |7 K6 p$ z" f  C' z1 J  adj. sound5 n3 b+ W! ~. x
  (a)whole; healthy; in good condition; sane; firm; having a solid foundation; secure; valid; reasonable; thorough; moral; trustworthy; having common sense; conservative) o& t/ N2 J/ f1 ?6 T0 X9 r
  (b)pedantic; cautious concerning minute details; scrupulous
2 }4 @! w& v! S  C% r9 i  (c)pertaining to the sale of goods to final consumers; of the sale of merchandise to end users, G, ^1 M( Q. A9 z
  (d)separate; individual; discontinuous
7 q4 a) v7 Y+ \+ Q* y" m  n. anniversary4 |7 T1 F+ F- J' G# |- j
  (a)yearly date commemorating a special event; birthday
0 G$ M+ ^& |) t7 a7 n2 U  (b)form; model; image; condition; fitness; mold  D+ d* Z# h! o; \- s: Z& e
  (c)greatest quantity or amount possible; highest capacity; most possible; height; peak; limit% L" S* s( C2 b) ]( o
  (d)a person who provides guidance; professional who gives counsel; consultant; counselor
2 x5 Z' B% D* H  n. term
( y, y  k6 f# Y6 r- m) H  (a)bed covering; quilt8 y+ V1 G5 f! A- ~& s9 T
  (b)word; expression; idiom; semester; specified time period; condition; stipulation (e.g. the terms of an agreement), e# m. t& l6 Z$ ~9 Y( {- Q; \" g
  (c)person who receives guests; large number; multitude (of people or things); computer which acts as a server for other computers
: Z4 s0 D( W2 I+ X8 `  (d)reporter; person who writes for a newspaper or magazine; correspondent9 g% q9 P6 H9 C% m
  n. clock. w* Z$ K! p8 H0 v" d/ ~# g
  (a)report of recent events; information about previously unknown facts; people or events that are currently of interest
( Y$ W2 H  m3 ?4 K  (b)agreement; settling of a disagreement by making mutual concessions
3 m, L# Q9 H. p4 c' P% c5 J  (c)timepiece; device for telling time! M$ w8 H! x) c
  (d)freedom; liberation; newly distributed film (or record, book, etc.); press release; statement provided to the media
! t$ x7 B. O" g  n. balance
3 m5 t" I7 n8 A1 D$ Y5 P7 E  (a)information that is confidential or classified; mystery; unexplained phenomenon; method or procedure that is known only by a select group of people; W. f: h4 i3 Y! Y. I& Q. W
  (b)understanding; wisdom; intelligence (Slang)
+ ?! b% U! {# `  (c)provider
% [' X  ?8 D$ B0 {9 N3 X  (d)leveling; harmony; stability; rest; remainder
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 05:58 , Processed in 0.184572 second(s), 21 queries .