只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 180|回复: 2

[考试试题] 商业托福历年真题答案1(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:04:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  商业托福历年真题答案
7 p. G; M5 v- P% C7 Y  Part V
3 f  W, q8 g0 |& z! Z8 C! P, J" r  Direction : In this part of the test has incomplete sentences。 Four wordsorphrases, marked (A), (B), (C) and (D) are given beneath each sentence。 You are to choose the one that best completes the sentence。 Then, on your answer sheet, find the number of the question and mark on your answer sheet。6 d1 C  i9 @- j8 e: Y' t
  101。 For several years now, we have seen a marked in attendance and exhibitions at the PCB design conferences。
- B* T( d4 g  I  (A) increase (B) increased (C) increasing (D) TO increase
% T! Q7 E$ D) t, H9 u  102。 Make sure that transportation to and from the river is arranged to your 。
- U1 a7 H# T6 S  (A) satisfactory (B) satisfaction (C) satisfy (D) to satisfy( q- T* H; r( ?# r" G" e: c& E
  103。 The imposing that will soon be Rand Corporation‘s RD center was renovated by the highly admired designer Haewook Lee。
# @3 }' j, z4 }  T  (A) structural (B) structure (C) structurally (D) in structural
3 s3 A& t7 k! s* H. _! q1 N  _  104。 Employees may receive 50% tuition reimbursement for job-related courses taken with a supervisor‘s 。7 S$ d& q4 w. [& h/ V: V
  (A) approves (B) approval (C) approve (D) to approve
( Y- N+ ^# b) D4 _) t7 `; {9 l  105。 Mr。 Hui, a freelance writer here at ESS Newspapers, has impeccable for the position of senior editor。
, M# x& J) i, @  (A) qualified (B) qualifications (C) qualify (D) be qualified, t5 a( A, U9 ?7 f. V: z
  106。 Because of an illness is much cheaper than treatment, the local health clinic will be offering free flu vaccinations this weekend。
$ Z4 B! B. V  A& W6 V$ E7 D  (A) prevention (B) prevent (C) to prevent B) prevented' p4 |+ V$ }( @
  107。 Legal experts have presented that the DNA samples and fingerprints match。$ A5 Y$ I( z# B4 A
  (A) evident (B) evidence (C) evidently (D) to evident8 Z& t9 z: V7 f- H, D
  108。 Mach Corp。 has a system that allows clients to manage to employees‘ files。
7 q1 J3 E1 h8 U& M- u  (A) access (B) accessible (C) to accessible (D) accessibly6 b7 ?# O& h- z- W( H; @# Y
  109。 The average listener will not be able to notice any between audio CD and MP3 files。
: T$ D8 ^5 b6 E; [4 _+ p  (A) differences (B) different (C) differently (D) of different
) ]4 a% m: s& s' H  110。 Without your , we cannot guarantee your room after 6 p。m。
% E! T8 @8 D" t3 }! K  A) confirm B) confirming C) confirmation D) confirmative
+ C; O- R( I2 U/ Y  111。 of countries belonging to GATT approved the agreement yesterday in Geneva。: Z* M5 ^# f/ Q- h
  A) Represents B) Representations C) Representatives D) Representing; g  j- v. f+ T$ v/ V' Z4 S
  112。 Officials of the Sydney head of office will hold a conference to talk about goals for the next ten years。. |" [4 u( Y. b" X0 a) \
  A) them B) their C) theirs D) they
- p" K& C( e* {& t3 V  113。 As a customer service representative, Mrs。 Lee tried to solve complaints from customers before asking for ______ supervisor‘s advice。, ~: x8 |- _2 _' L$ {- s) \1 h
  (A) she B) her C) hers D) herself
# {+ t# ^2 U( }' \( y. O  114 Mr。 Alfred and I extend thanks to those that have helped this project in the past。+ n# n( ^2 ]( p% M! u( k' N
  (A) us (B) ours (C) our (D) ourselves
" h& t0 m' ~* O. o; o  S3 }1 q  115。 Pioneer Corp。 is considering--------- the release of the new equipment scheduled for later this month。+ R) x! P' ?8 o) E1 ?3 e
  (A)postponing (B) postpone (C) to postpone (D) postponement: G/ \6 x  n1 y+ i% r. @; u
  116。 The company‘s business plan includes ---------- revenue from magazine and event promotions designed to help recruiters find qualified applicants。4 d8 T/ H# Y  F( m
  (A) draw (B) drawing (C) to draw (D) drawer. _7 V% s* A) T, ^# G
  117。 This guideline is intended to -------- information about our databases and to provide a clear definition of how these database get updated and who has responsibilities
- G# r! z" w, V3 l. s4 h  (A) clarification (B) classified (C) cleared (D) clarify3 p! T/ M/ o5 K: W
  118。 As of July 7, basic monthly telephone service will increase by$1。50 due to the new federal telecommunication tax, -------- state-to-state long-distance rates will decrease an average of 10 percent。
8 D& P" w7 j" u) `% P) s: N3 w" _) ]7 q  [  (A) otherwise (B) therefore (C) however (D) in addition to
3 G1 c% I7 a2 w6 z; x9 M  119。 He makes$20 an hour, has more work than he can handle。9 b. [: S) ]3 G5 h8 B; e
  (A) and (B) than (C) so (D) but4 A- _* ]# ?. ~" A& j$ m
  120。 Their products are known not only for their low price, __________ for their high quality。
' }# P+ w" N& N* ?% k" i  (A) but (B) but also (C) and also (D) as well as# K8 H! e) U' ]8 u5 y# {
  121。 Our order of high-speed computers is scheduled to arrive __________ todayortomorrow。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 00:04:43 | 显示全部楼层

商业托福历年真题答案1(1)

(A)or(B) on (C) both (D) either
) n& G9 s' P. g* \% L0 j; r  122。 _________ Jane 商业托福历年真题答案
3 f4 r* ^# F( T/ X8 r* v$ q% E5 j9 O  Part V7 J& J0 @  T# {! A  U9 x2 C9 o
  Direction : In this part of the test has incomplete sentences。 Four wordsorphrases, marked (A), (B), (C) and (D) are given beneath each sentence。 You are to choose the one that best completes the sentence。 Then, on your answer sheet, find the number of the question and mark on your answer sheet。+ y/ I$ L6 t7 s/ x& T8 \+ V
  101。 For several years now, we have seen a marked in attendance and exhibitions at the PCB design conferences。: G# F& [+ u$ S4 v
  (A) increase (B) increased (C) increasing (D) TO increase- n- E( U9 ^/ w
  102。 Make sure that transportation to and from the river is arranged to your 。  ?# }& [1 B/ t5 H8 I9 {/ \. q5 K
  (A) satisfactory (B) satisfaction (C) satisfy (D) to satisfy
& k5 P/ m" N! T, n3 B, n  103。 The imposing that will soon be Rand Corporation‘s RD center was renovated by the highly admired designer Haewook Lee。
2 j* ]: O8 l+ H  (A) structural (B) structure (C) structurally (D) in structural
" u  g- x0 Q3 k, S' C% w$ B  {1 Q  104。 Employees may receive 50% tuition reimbursement for job-related courses taken with a supervisor‘s 。8 h5 s* g& X1 }* I% {2 G, M3 Q
  (A) approves (B) approval (C) approve (D) to approve
: y& o/ H8 x6 B4 P1 F! J7 b  105。 Mr。 Hui, a freelance writer here at ESS Newspapers, has impeccable for the position of senior editor。
0 x* |5 F- s' F8 X$ X. {  (A) qualified (B) qualifications (C) qualify (D) be qualified; ?& s; F+ g, K
  106。 Because of an illness is much cheaper than treatment, the local health clinic will be offering free flu vaccinations this weekend。
9 T  z0 J1 n2 t1 q  q  (A) prevention (B) prevent (C) to prevent B) prevented4 z. U; @& X! s
  107。 Legal experts have presented that the DNA samples and fingerprints match。
6 a* G, N4 d' r- E  (A) evident (B) evidence (C) evidently (D) to evident
- [$ W7 b0 B3 |  108。 Mach Corp。 has a system that allows clients to manage to employees‘ files。6 M# V$ i" ^0 E8 Y  X7 p
  (A) access (B) accessible (C) to accessible (D) accessibly+ ], H, D4 i: v. k  N  l. d7 U; ^
  109。 The average listener will not be able to notice any between audio CD and MP3 files。
( |- e  x0 U2 X& p3 D: v  (A) differences (B) different (C) differently (D) of different. x: j) ~" n. p" {6 O; p5 G0 L
  110。 Without your , we cannot guarantee your room after 6 p。m。
# W8 V4 @- S9 s9 m% l$ V* q- o( D  A) confirm B) confirming C) confirmation D) confirmative
5 a8 \* \% S$ z$ [  |. b  111。 of countries belonging to GATT approved the agreement yesterday in Geneva。2 c3 @, [2 b( [3 a3 r
  A) Represents B) Representations C) Representatives D) Representing
& ~: P! }( `" P( x' s0 A5 Y3 ?7 B: |  112。 Officials of the Sydney head of office will hold a conference to talk about goals for the next ten years。
3 G3 p9 `" @" p7 @6 n3 Z: d  A) them B) their C) theirs D) they1 s9 }  N; b/ w2 h  Z
  113。 As a customer service representative, Mrs。 Lee tried to solve complaints from customers before asking for ______ supervisor‘s advice。
  L" ]! s! e; k! A! L  (A) she B) her C) hers D) herself7 j- h) l1 h$ q- u& Z. c3 I) L0 z. x9 ?- m
  114 Mr。 Alfred and I extend thanks to those that have helped this project in the past。0 @" u9 w; T4 z9 b8 J/ E! l0 l4 P% ~
  (A) us (B) ours (C) our (D) ourselves
4 {3 B# g: S2 B! j  115。 Pioneer Corp。 is considering--------- the release of the new equipment scheduled for later this month。# j: _# b/ x$ B7 N; ~: h' [
  (A)postponing (B) postpone (C) to postpone (D) postponement, T! b' r* ^6 S8 x7 E. G7 `: z: y
  116。 The company‘s business plan includes ---------- revenue from magazine and event promotions designed to help recruiters find qualified applicants。
) o4 M2 P3 h7 Q* z8 [  (A) draw (B) drawing (C) to draw (D) drawer
4 E/ d+ ], G0 B1 s9 p7 \. V9 n+ X  117。 This guideline is intended to -------- information about our databases and to provide a clear definition of how these database get updated and who has responsibilities) N. _# u8 y6 t3 v: o2 r
  (A) clarification (B) classified (C) cleared (D) clarify% I6 l# E0 i" p) r$ A5 Z9 Y9 C
  118。 As of July 7, basic monthly telephone service will increase by$1。50 due to the new federal telecommunication tax, -------- state-to-state long-distance rates will decrease an average of 10 percent。% f/ R4 R% p3 _
  (A) otherwise (B) therefore (C) however (D) in addition to
, S2 u  Z. d/ s' d  119。 He makes$20 an hour, has more work than he can handle。
, W8 V" Q. ?  _3 @8 V- R- K  (A) and (B) than (C) so (D) but5 I7 K( s2 p$ U; x# x: n
  120。 Their products are known not only for their low price, __________ for their high quality。
( e* q) ~- r( L5 O+ m; s" w  (A) but (B) but also (C) and also (D) as well as
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 00:04:44 | 显示全部楼层

商业托福历年真题答案1(1)

121。 Our order of high-speed computers is scheduled to arrive __________ todayortomorrow。$ J" Z0 F/ r: U6 _- o# K0 q
  (A)or(B) on (C) both (D) either
! |  p* P$ c' V7 Q0 m' c  ~4 i- l# I  122。 _________ Jane and Mary like different things, they are great friends。, [+ p% T7 D5 T: Q8 z" _) y* p  p
  (A) Since (B) Despite (C) For (D) Although0 C- w! E) W+ L. A$ Z( X& w
  123。 This rural town has __________ small population that the mail carrier knows where everyone lives。
( \* C5 y: U; J8 z  (A) too (B) a so (C) very (D) such a
( ]; a5 O. j/ R( R  124。_______ the president is going to say in his speech tonight will affect all of us。0 @( ^, k* M( E7 I7 ?& Q# X/ {
  (A) What (B) That (C) So (D) While
4 @& |' S6 j' W8 n- D! o5 Q  125。 It matters little who finds the truth ------ the truth is found。, t! _8 ]- B: H4 Q
  (A) because (B) so that (C) so long as (D) as
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 21:49 , Processed in 0.226230 second(s), 25 queries .