立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 159|回复: 2

[综合辅导] 托业考试综合辅导(4c)(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  dismay v。 to destroy the courageorresolution of by exciting dreadorapprehension; to cause to lose enthusiasm; disillusion
( D8 {7 q! t" a4 d! o- _5 Y5 ~  dismiss v。 to send away; to fire; to release; to free* J2 D9 F3 @" N; y" I0 S- {* M1 C0 D( h
  disparate adj。 markedly different; contrasting
* g  M2 \- w* Y. H( o  dispassion n。 freedom from passion, bias,oremotion; objectivity
; y, \! ^" R: n( ~0 ]% g  e  dispassionate adj。 devoid oforunaffected by passion, emotion,orbias
: j' i, e/ u; [1 [3 m! c+ k1 _  dispatch n。 sending off; shipment; message; communication; promptness
8 C; l9 e6 ^5 H4 Z- @: h3 H+ |1 w  dispatch v。 to send off quickly; to dismiss; to conclude with speed and efficiency; to eliminate
8 X- O$ H: S+ Z  dispel v。 to rid one‘s mind of; to drive awayoroff byoras if by scattering
' P& H2 e: K* W9 v1 K  L- |6 _  dispense n。 expenditure; pardon
8 a8 y, @. n3 m8 k  dispense v。 to do without; to give up; to distribute; to give out; to hand out
& {; z& ^" B8 M1 T; _& ]( @  disperse v。 to drive offorscatter in different directions; to cause to vanishordisappear; to disseminate
! ^0 o  j$ L) X' w  displace v。 to moveorshift from the usual placeorposition, especially to force to leave a homeland; to take the place of; supplant; to discharge from an officeorposition% d3 ^  N( y: r6 g
  display n。 presentation; show; screen; monitor (Computers); exposure; exhibition; attractive arrangement of products
* z' N  f! M4 P& a! ?! X+ q  display v。 to put out for others to see; to show; to exhibit; to reveal; to show in an ostentatious manner8 P2 h. [& {  H3 c4 Z4 `! Z
  disposal n。 getting rid of; arranging
  n0 g4 K( ?1 N  m# Y  J( M  dispose v。 to control; to arrange; to put in order& `) X+ {# c: h- o8 g( [
  disposition n。 tendency; character; nature; trait; arrangement; placement$ H4 f; i' u  ^% u- Z- m
  dispute n。 quarrel; disagreement; argument4 h3 C% e8 P! ?# v$ T3 H
  dispute v。 to argue; to debate; to appeal; to contest; to oppose; to fight against
& e8 [* `9 i& k+ a7 u' \! h7 t3 [% q  disrupt v。 to upset; to disturb; to divide
6 C, U. U/ ]- Q( n. C7 F  dissent n。 difference of opinionorfeeling; disagreement; the refusal to conform to the authorityordoctrine of an established church
8 Z0 J( q/ h' z/ z7 F  dissent v。 to differ in opinionorfeeling; disagree; to withhold assentorapproval* S# i% ]& U. s' `2 H: U  t! N" z
  dissidence n。 disagreement, as of opinionorbelief; dissent/ _* m+ b( E' h' \- h: K) _3 G
  dissipate v。 to scatter; to spread out; to be scattered
& a+ j" S' |5 k3 s  dissolve v。 To cause to pass into solution; To cause to disappearorvanish; dispel; To bring to an end byoras if by breaking up; terminate
- I$ R4 r# ~/ T$ q  distinctive adj。 special; unique; different
1 O1 K; Y& C3 w6 W. ^' ?  distinguish v。 to mark as different; to see as different; to discern; to recognize
( O% y' w  W- T3 o5 [' C: r  distort v。 to twist out of a properornatural relation of parts; misshape; to give a falseormisleading account of; misrepresent; to cause to work in a twistedordisorderly manner; pervert
  M( j$ D5 F" r9 Z5 j$ k  distract v。 to disturb; to confuse; to worry; to divert; to amuse; to draw one‘s attention away; opposite of to attract* n3 h5 N2 K( A# t0 ]1 u
  distress n。 anxietyormental suffering; severe strain resulting from exhaustionoran accident; the condition of being in need of immediate assistance$ Q; ~2 I6 h9 u/ ~8 [9 q
  distress v。 to cause strain, anxiety,orsuffering to; to marorotherwise treat (an objectorfabric, for example) to give the appearance of an antiqueorof heavy prior use
0 j& w" z6 b5 ]  distribute v。 to divide and dispense in portions; to supply (goods) to retailers; to spreadordiffuse over an area; scatter; to separate into categories; classify
0 K; F  M/ n- p; R7 \7 q5 \  distributor n。 person, companyororganization that markets a commodity, productorservice; wholesaler; person who allotsordispenses  ]! ^) ~7 H  w! X7 F& ~8 M" r5 `7 I# J
  disturb v。 to bother; to interrupt; to confuse; to worry; to cause concern; to cause disorder9 r& w2 E' `7 c- F/ }+ o# {* h
  diverse adj。 different; varied
/ T/ P* f& C0 v4 `6 h' N  diversification n。 process of becoming varied- @" o+ \, p! ^6 ?2 o7 @: ?
  diversify v。 to make different; to invest one‘s assets in various securities
2 }' q/ }) g5 y+ e  diversity n。 variety; di& z5 t! q7 @! e/ m/ b" R
  dismay v。 to destroy the courageorresolution of by exciting dreadorapprehension; to cause to lose enthusiasm; disillusion1 |: Q6 O7 K- v% A$ h; O
  dismiss v。 to send away; to fire; to release; to free
8 a+ a$ M4 s/ D! e  J1 k  disparate adj。 markedly different; contrasting4 \* U6 M& h; Q" a, e
  dispassion n。 freedom from passion, bias,oremotion; objectivity  m& s8 Y- m: f+ F
  dispassionate adj。 devoid oforunaffected by passion, emotion,orbias
% j& N4 B% ?& F3 ^" o  dispatch n。 sending off; shipment; message; communication; promptness/ V7 |' `( j0 z9 U
  dispatch v。 to send off quickly; to dismiss; to conclude with speed and efficiency; to eliminate. |2 H( O# j/ t* v$ K
  dispel v。 to rid one‘s mind of; to drive awayoroff byoras if by scattering# o5 o2 q' L7 [9 y" T
  dispense n。 expenditure; pardon
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:44 | 显示全部楼层

托业考试综合辅导(4c)(1)

dispense v。 to do without; to give up; to distribute; to give out; to hand out. p$ x# I3 |  j& @
  disperse v。 to drive offorscatter in different directions; to cause to vanishordisappear; to disseminate  V+ m2 j& ~. {
  displace v。 to moveorshift from the usual placeorposition, especially to force to leave a homeland; to take the place of; supplant; to discharge from an officeorposition3 X2 A* k5 T4 g) B' r" ?' b- X
  display n。 presentation; show; screen; monitor (Computers); exposure; exhibition; attractive arrangement of products
/ v! x, T$ f9 K' Y+ A  display v。 to put out for others to see; to show; to exhibit; to reveal; to show in an ostentatious manner
* k, s4 `- }5 _' I0 U- ]+ s  disposal n。 getting rid of; arranging
/ I7 {; a3 Q& ~; Z, M  dispose v。 to control; to arrange; to put in order
9 `* L2 q- F- @  m' V0 Z  disposition n。 tendency; character; nature; trait; arrangement; placement3 q) K3 A. P4 m% O8 p, P1 u5 o
  dispute n。 quarrel; disagreement; argument
7 m. J; |: g1 U' C/ V5 q- _# D% M  dispute v。 to argue; to debate; to appeal; to contest; to oppose; to fight against
) Y' ?( U9 c4 a2 U0 l  disrupt v。 to upset; to disturb; to divide& q2 h2 e2 M: e$ g( ?# d: A, S
  dissent n。 difference of opinionorfeeling; disagreement; the refusal to conform to the authorityordoctrine of an established church
4 L% L' \. f: P. T  dissent v。 to differ in opinionorfeeling; disagree; to withhold assentorapproval* O! F0 j( N& ~* K9 X3 R. y# A
  dissidence n。 disagreement, as of opinionorbelief; dissent0 [5 J/ ?" F4 G3 ~5 C3 b
  dissipate v。 to scatter; to spread out; to be scattered
/ Z2 Y7 _6 }2 V, p; j' @  dissolve v。 To cause to pass into solution; To cause to disappearorvanish; dispel; To bring to an end byoras if by breaking up; terminate
5 f; O) t" [! {& J, |5 ~- D  distinctive adj。 special; unique; different4 K2 `% {1 z2 p- u3 q/ E
  distinguish v。 to mark as different; to see as different; to discern; to recognize
5 N3 n( q7 x9 |+ Q7 s  distort v。 to twist out of a properornatural relation of parts; misshape; to give a falseormisleading account of; misrepresent; to cause to work in a twistedordisorderly manner; pervert
1 R0 ]6 @0 q( f" ]- o) b  distract v。 to disturb; to confuse; to worry; to divert; to amuse; to draw one‘s attention away; opposite of to attract* o6 H. |1 x- |+ K2 G" t
  distress n。 anxietyormental suffering; severe strain resulting from exhaustionoran accident; the condition of being in need of immediate assistance5 [9 |* |1 S/ K8 e# N
  distress v。 to cause strain, anxiety,orsuffering to; to marorotherwise treat (an objectorfabric, for example) to give the appearance of an antiqueorof heavy prior use8 q" c+ {: p/ i
  distribute v。 to divide and dispense in portions; to supply (goods) to retailers; to spreadordiffuse over an area; scatter; to separate into categories; classify
  z) T$ T& |( R( _# j/ x  distributor n。 person, companyororganization that markets a commodity, productorservice; wholesaler; person who allotsordispenses: b! m$ F; |( q" S$ t5 n
  disturb v。 to bother; to interrupt; to confuse; to worry; to cause concern; to cause disorder
9 ~( V* E  U( S. o/ V  diverse adj。 different; varied5 v% t4 v" G# }, _. H
  diversification n。 process of becoming varied/ @8 J' d, C, A9 D. }8 n- v$ ?
  diversify v。 to make different; to invest one‘s assets in various securities
0 T+ s8 S# Q1 h4 y$ g3 E  diversity n。 variety; di fference; unlikeness
4 Q: B. _, w# b& F  divert v。 to distract; to entertain; to turn in a different direction; to deflect
* L5 E& ^5 H" ?4 h5 f. s' g# X  dividend n。 a share of profits received by a stockholderorby a policyholder in a mutual insurance society; a payment pro rata to a creditor of a person adjudged bankrupt
4 j/ @, d6 _. h! a/ \# Q" U  division n。 act of separating into parts; partitioning; basic mathematical operation in which one number is divided by another; department; faculty; ranking; level according to difficulty; group of soldiers that form a distinct tactical unit within a squadron; ^5 P6 r4 v  X7 D/ e6 P4 B
  document n。 certificate; paper which provides informationorevidence; deed; written file; data file containing the product of a user‘s work (Computers)
  l5 j7 u, L7 ]2 N+ [; a$ s  document v。 to record for evidence; to write down; to provide with documentary evidence; to substantiate
9 J  ?2 _# S. E- P  documentation n。 collection of written records; use of written records as evidence! V4 X3 c# X. _( C
  domain n。 a territory over which ruleorcontrol is exercised; a sphere of activity, concern,orfunction; a field
6 A0 g! J/ Y& v# j2 ~& Y8 [  domestic adj。 pertaining to home; pertaining to family; tame (about an animal). L1 W, I8 L1 o$ j& `* Q  d& v
  domestic n。 housemaid; servant; housekeeper
1 I( C( v. F: a; \7 s) @9 E  dominant adj。 exercising the most influenceorcontrol; most prominent, as in position; ascendant
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:45 | 显示全部楼层

托业考试综合辅导(4c)(1)

dominate v。 to control; to rule; to command
! q+ v$ h. E8 v3 r, |) q& K  donate v。 to give; to contribute; to grant; to bestow
+ F0 H) [  h8 l( T  donation n。 gift; contribution
0 K0 k( P7 f- ]3 Q' f  dosage n。 administration of a therapeutic agent in prescribed amounts; addition of an ingredient to a substance in a specific amount, especially to wine& n7 ^4 R$ `# s5 a: @
  dotted adj。 spotted; speckled; composed of a series of small dashes (about a line): M8 {- Z% Q) @4 L
  downcast adj。 directed downward; low in spirits; depressed5 D7 {$ Q! r- p
  download v。 to copy files from a distant computer onto another computer through an Internet connection
  `! Z  @/ }5 H* H  downsize v。 to reduce the size of; to make smaller; to manufacture smaller amounts; to cut the number of employees1 D2 g, J5 a4 E! ]4 J1 i' }5 I
  downsizing n。 act of reducing the size of; bringing something down to a smaller scale; lowering expenses; taking various measures to cut costs in order to stabilize the financial situation of a corporation (i。e。 manufacturing in smaller amounts, etc。)
) W0 |! t& j5 K2 ~  downstream adj。 in the direction of a stream‘s current; closer to the point of sale than to the point of productionormanufacture (Business)
( J. {& I- ]; N9 R6 ?, j7 v7 _1 g/ X  downturn n。 negative tendency (especially in economyorbusiness)
6 H% J$ j3 k; F/ X* x  downward adj。 descending/ `' L2 l' ]0 _7 \% M
  downward adv。 towards a lower place, positionorsection8 M# ?. ?5 M  N. v" v
  draft n。 rough outline; sketch; check; written order for payment; conscription; calling up for army service; current of air
: Y8 c2 i6 O( O6 w% ]( @  draft v。 to make an outline; to draw up in written form; to conscript; to recruit for military service; to forceorpersuade to do some task; to draw out and separate' I" p+ Z) n6 e
  drastic adj。 extreme; intense; severe
, H1 ~* H, y' W2 R  ]# O  drastically adv。 (b) intensely; in an extreme manner; severely( p( }" |7 @: i  u6 y
  draw v。 to attract; to pull; to pull out; to sketch; to depict with lines; to describe with words; to move towards; to suck in; to conclude; to drain; to stretch out; to pick randomly; to be given randomly; to shrink by contraction; to disembowel; P% x# t% L% K5 U& P) c9 d
  drawback n。 a disadvantageorinconvenience; a refundorremittance, such as a discount on dutiesortaxes for goods destined for reexport/ N* i; k# H% `
  dress code n。 formallyorsocially imposed standards of dress, especially in a company; the way employees of a company are dressed at work
  i4 u- q, Z, Y8 f  drill n。 tool for drilling holes; practice; training; furrow; seeding machine; row of seeds in a furrow
5 \+ v/ t, v- Q8 I' ^  drill v。 to bore a hole; to practice; to train; to sow seeds in rows
0 }  k0 @+ W1 k+ U2 ~) i  drop n。 small globule of liquid; drip; very small amount; pendant; piece of candy; lozenge; act of dropping supplies fro m a plane; sudden descent; fall6 g) e2 G0 z6 K! h/ d0 i; [2 w  {
  duplicate adj。 double; identical; matching
0 G# Q* ^3 i6 o; G5 x- M  duplicate n。 copy; photocopy; exact replica; reproduction6 G1 [8 l: H; J! }" t. Q
  duplicate v。 to copy; to replicate; to photocopy
+ d+ X: b; F2 l/ ?4 ]1 W7 t& N  durable adj。 sturdy; long lasting
0 i# `1 y6 m4 U$ K/ n1 A/ J  duration n。 period of time that something continues
& x$ e; c% Q7 u  duress n。 intimidation; constraint; pressure; coercion
7 j7 P1 n% }  b! }9 Q  dweller n。 a person who inhabits a particular place
; @2 Q# R  p! ?9 ~. b  dynamic adj。 forceful; energetic; vigorous; spirited; alive
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 02:15 , Processed in 0.347597 second(s), 25 queries .