立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 143|回复: 1

[综合辅导] 托业考试综合指导(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  CC abbr secondary email address; copy of a document, message, or email that is sent to a third party
( a. }: m. Q/ ], Q1 l4 [  CCOabbr person who is responsible for ensuring that a company and its employees are in compliance with government regulations and internal policies
- R$ A1 d3 E. ]% Z. V* ~7 H$ z2 U! y  CEOabbr head manager of a corporation, company or large organization
8 I' u) A$ b' p& m8 l3 x( e6 |" C  CFOabbr treasurer; person who is responsible for all financial aspects of a company
' u* G+ ~% v" h' q/ A. V- b: Q  CODabbr cash payment to be made upon receipt of products or goods
$ S, }* r) V" C" n( ~  COO abbr head manager of a company or large organization9 d8 I! x. p/ _9 P. o4 W# P
  CSO abbr top executive rank; person who is responsible for the security of a company‘s communications and business systems
7 ?$ H+ y% b$ x/ X% r( p# R% I, {" T  CTOabbr top executive rank; person who is responsible for research and development and possibly for new product plans" |/ W) u9 W5 d% c
  CVabbr resume; chronological description of one‘s employment and educational history; biography
3 o+ O% G& f2 T5 l. y  cab n taxi; carriage; driver‘s compartment; extension for compressed files that are used by Microsoft Windows installationprograms
! y9 L: q' Z: T5 b, D5 A+ x  cabinet n small room; piece of office furniture; office; group of ministers; part of a government
( K2 S6 ~9 X9 F' m4 y  calculate v to estimate; to compute ; to depend upon, G1 @* G8 U+ Z5 w% l! v! F0 S. n0 B
  calculator n small machine that makes computations
, j  ~) L1 ~: x: R" N$ O  calendar n chart showing the months of a year ; schedule; timetable
' _( R' l% O  [- Q0 `  calendar v to write down in a timetable; to register
6 j' n0 Q, P  j; F( r  l  campaign n series of activities organized to accomplish a goal such as in an advertising campaign7 @0 l6 z6 ?! U" I2 F
  campaign v to conduct a series of activities organized to accomplish a goal/ [. j$ R/ r! k3 {& e3 L
  cancel v to call off; to repeal; to revoke; to annul; to terminate; to stop
; e( ?" R6 k/ D; b' W  cancellation n nullification; termination; revocation) l0 G0 E8 c$ \/ A% ?2 d
  candid adj honest; straightforward; open; frank0 n8 w/ ?" B' q. ^$ |6 m: R- }
  candidate n applicant; nominee; examinee
) j& E% B8 \1 x7 ~. L6 o  canvass n examination; careful inspection; debate
! w! g4 I1 c. f  canvass v to examine; to debate; to scrutinize; to solicit votes or opinions* L/ n" ?$ P. n0 E
  capability n ability; skill; trait; characteristic; quality; feature
; Y7 t  n% Z  E0 W  capable adj skilled; able; proficient; adept
) Z9 U& c& g& a) J: `6 H; a) t  capacity n volume which can be contained or received; function; role; feature; potential$ X+ y1 A. w, w# Y3 v  s
  capital adj main; major; chief; principal6 M9 Z7 |$ H& T
  capital n property; financial means; assets; property; main city of a country of regioncapitalization n process of turning money into profit' c- J: w) V$ Q. l' M& a: z
  capitalize v to turn into money; to turn profit; to finance; to provide with capital; to write a word in capitalletters! u3 h8 x( O4 H+ e) y! v. `
  capsize v to overturn or cause to overturn" A5 Q, V. R* {0 c: L$ u
  capture v to copy; to photograph; to snapshot& Q' t" y/ u+ G& k* y' q
  career n profession; development; progress; gradual growth8 T1 Z& z3 y- R3 s, e9 k' H! Y
  cargo n freight; luggage; baggage; load
& m/ o, T2 w8 r  g1 ]; ^# Q  carpenter n a person who makes things out of wood such as furniture& G5 _% ^( h& D6 w8 B- K$ A
  carpet n rug; fabric floor covering
3 X2 S+ a+ {$ U  carpet v to cover or to furnish with textile materials; to reprimand; to scold
; M- `" L4 M+ S  carriage n coach; buggy; railroad car; transportation; manner of carrying oneself
. a. M: k7 {4 ]% u0 o; J5 k  carrier n person or company that ships things; aircraft carrier; shipping company; truck' g- m* w  N( S( w
  carry out v to put into practice; to accomplish; to perform; to conduct
2 k1 E6 o7 M' `+ M, h! f% t1 q9 j  carry v to transport; to continue; to bear/ l- |% m3 F+ x1 b( n: {
  cart n car; wagon; coach; carriage; trolley
8 m* ^2 o. J# B# w  cart v to drag or to carry by force; to carry or to convey in a cart% M$ K9 k: S7 X+ O+ C
  case n occasion; instance; situation; matter; container; bag2 {5 F' I, f  o, Z3 V* y" t
  cash n money in the form of coins and bank notes
( B' u$ q) F  `/ N# u2 ^/ }  cash reserves n bank deposits that are available on a short-term basis; treasury bills7 k' h- [* E/ }2 R
  cash v to exchange a checkfor coins and bank notes; to redeem
  c* A2 j  f' q9 R+ r  cast n throw; team of actors; squintcast v to throw; to project; to form; to shape; to mold; to choose actors, singers or entertainerscatalog n itemized list ; index; directory
7 O- v5 ], T7 i4 b% M' c  catalog v to make an itemized list; to index; to classify# @9 Y3 B5 Z- u7 ~$ @8 d
  categorize v to arrange in groups; to classify; to sort; to structure  V$ V) y5 k( `, [+ Q
  category n class; division; section; segment
( E( u: T; N3 j: D0 a  cater v to provide; to supply ; to care for" R/ e' |; x. \5 u( B# D3 {
  catering n business of supplying and servicing food ; company that offers food and beverage delivery
6 `  s* l" x' Q' D, a, w; J0 G- u  caution n notice; warning; caveat; carefulness; premonition# F1 ?# L$ p6 E- B1 a& ^% i# R  r0 O
  caution v to warn; to notify of danger
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:44 | 显示全部楼层

托业考试综合指导(3)

cautious adj careful; wary; suspicious( v& W- w3 O7 c0 h
  caveat n caution; warning; admonition; suspension of proceedingscement n concrete; mortar; bonding agent; fillingcement v to reinforce; to bind together; to strengthen a connection% [! Y% b  q6 ~# Z8 \3 k
  ceremony n rite; ritual; formality# j/ }/ T0 X2 D
  certificate n official document; license; reference; attestation2 J8 v, G8 Q4 i7 v& v1 e  n' o
  certificate v to confirm; to license; to authorize. i  h( [# k0 c  u" n
  certify v to confirm to be true; to authorize7 D8 K8 m4 x! |4 A8 {# I
  cessation n a bringing or coming to an end; a ceasing
8 C/ ~8 M5 Y* G* v" G  chain n group of stores, outlets, banks etc, under one management; series of metal rings which are linked together
! m, S) t* ~3 A9 i& F- b  chain v to tie down
1 x- q% g1 k3 g( Y1 p. E2 l! M+ x  challenge n difficult situation; invitation to engage in a contest; something which tests one‘s ability to handle difficult tasks
8 S! K0 s2 R4 i+ c. O& o( U3 b  challenge v to dare; to invite to engage in a contest; to stimulate; to test one‘s ability
; D8 z5 |( W, J/ q9 T0 L  changeable adj arbitrary; fickle; flexible+ E1 b- v; S$ I  E- @, |
  character n nature; disposition; attitude; figure; person; statement of qualities, features and abilities; letter of symbolcharacteristic adj typical; distinctive
: Q; [9 W6 V5 _) z# I5 b: N* Y  characteristic n trait; feature; ability; distinguishing quality; attribute& Y9 t% a8 O$ a& R
  characterize v to describe; to depict; to portray; to outline
. z( o+ V. [- r  X' ?  charge n price; cargo; responsibility
5 C4 {) E: v0 G1 |9 s3 o$ H9 k  charge v to entrust; to order; to command; to accuse; to fill with energy; to supply with powerchart n graph; diagram
1 w5 J, X& I- i+ R1 `$ v  chart v to make a graph; to draw; to diagram! a  d( v1 O4 \' M7 R1 w
  check n examination; money order; payment order; pausing; stopping; restaurant bill
* ]  M( W! w! k, G# K  chef n professional cook; head cook in a restaurant of hotel
: {, m$ l0 U. N4 l: n( |  cheque n written order directing a bank to pay a specific amount of money; b' ?' {/ _9 R, A( d' N% }+ H( D
  chew v to bite and grind with the teeth; masticate; to meditate on; ponder
; C. _# E/ @1 {5 p" x1 ~7 ~  chop n cut of meat; seal; trademark; blow of an axe
# Q! Y: W8 L) u& w& z  chop v to cut; to cut down; to cut into pieces; to mince3 B+ n' g  W0 U# M5 ~
  chore n routine job; unpleasant task
  h. ]6 c9 s8 c: o; `7 Z) I  circle n ring-shaped geometric figure; round figure; group; society( A% g: F5 m% k0 C9 O1 x. X
  circle v to surround
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 00:13 , Processed in 0.209479 second(s), 23 queries .