立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 136|回复: 2

[综合辅导] 托业考试综合辅导(6a)(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  fabric n。 cloth made of woven threads; textile; weave; structure; framework; construction9 l3 C  \9 n% p# u1 C: V* f5 [
  fabricate v。 to make; create; to construct by combiningorassembling diverse, typically standardized parts; to concoct in order to deceive
1 W3 O' S( s) S, i  |& J' i5 W  facilitate v。 to make easy; to assist; to forward; to promote; to expedite
) V3 V; d  k7 w  g6 d8 p  facilitator n。 personorthing which promotes; expeditor9 ]: I( m* Z/ l) I
  facility n。 device; ease; tool; convenience; talent; ability; willingness; place used for a specific purpose; establishment; institution# ^/ s( v% l1 s# u; L% H
  factor n。 cause; agent; broker; financier; money lender; number which is multiplied with another to produce a given result4 Q( e- Z5 t& E3 v
  fade v。 to discolor; to lose color; to become dim; to wilt; to wither; to die out; to bleach; to become weaker; to disappear
: ^4 b" \) y2 ?9 }  falter v。 to hesitate; to stammer; to stumble; to sway; to totter; to be unstable
  y+ i2 w% J1 N$ a9 b& J/ }  fame n。 notoriety; renown; good reputation
: J, h) |' g1 D) y) M  familiar adj。 ordinary; common; skilled; close; intimate; well-known; informal
3 W  a. I, `1 Z7 |8 T6 B# A  t  familiar n。 good friend; acquaintance. f6 G4 k& B: \- p
  familiarize v。 to cause to be acquainted; to accustom; to make something well known; to publicize
* h& o  E9 W* I# X) h( j/ F) z9 e  fare n。 cost for traveling (on a bus, train, etc。); person who pays to travel in a vehicle (bus, train, boat, ferry, etc。); meals; provisions; something offeredorsupplied" D& X% f* x2 j
  fascinate v。 to hold an intense interestorattraction for; to hold motionless; spellbind
- w1 Q3 q$ C% ?% U0 W$ |- I, ?  faulty adj。 containing a faultordefect; imperfectordefective
$ @0 X8 @5 T0 i4 H" e0 Y9 O- M  favorable adj。 positive; approving; likable; helpful; encouraging; promising; desirable
7 y( l; R' f! \: v" g- E4 q  favorite adj。 preferred; beloved; liked5 j, |" n/ f3 G0 D0 \
  feasibility n。 capability of being carried out; capability of being achieved; likelihood; probability
: f0 |; _) V4 H# ~3 e2 r  feasible adj。 able to be carried out; achievable; possible; likely
5 |( g1 K9 I7 T0 z  feature n。 characteristic; function; capability (of a product, machine, device, software etc。); prominent quality; facial structure; full-length film; attraction; regular column (in a newspaper); attribute; advantage# s5 X9 W& ?6 Y3 b
  feature v。 to characterize; to depict; to describe; to star in a move (or theatrical performance, etc。); to present; to emphasize; to give prominence
! G5 ?' N) @% D( s- {  feedback n。 response; critique; critical analysis; information about the results of a certain procedureorperformance; return of part of the output (of a circuit, an amplifier, etc。)
/ e+ B/ V3 _$ `  w) i. o; x" H/ `6 Q+ v  fellow adj。 having membership in; belonging to (a group, academic organization, etc。); of the same type
. X2 P. L7 w) l' i5 B* J2 E5 P  fellow n。 friend; member of an academic organization; suitor' g* I9 W6 k- f8 E7 q
  ferry n。 boat for crossing a body of water; shuttle; ferryboat% f- V3 I4 y5 S3 U& I& [! l
  ferry v。 to convey passengersorcargo by boat across a small body of water; S9 X  Z1 I1 ]' R" g
  fertile adj。 bearingorproducing cropsorvegetation abundantly; fruitful; rich in material needed to sustain plant growth; highlyorcontinuously productive; prolific; n! V' _1 u% t" F, E, D0 s; D
  fertilize v。 to impregnate; to inseminate; to enrich the soil by the addition of organicorchemical substances2 }  f/ I$ L; h8 q
  fertilizer n。 organicorchemical substance added to soil to enrich it (i。e。 manure)8 o, [) k  H4 ]1 W
  fester n。 a small festering soreorulcer; a pustule
9 G0 I/ K9 J) o! {5 F* P* O: y0 S! E! F  fester v。 to generate pus; suppurate; to form an ulcer; to undergo decay; rot; to infect, inflame,orcorrupt
6 U2 X' K% c# z  fetch v。 to go after and bring back; to call; to gather; to pick up; to charm; to deliver a blow; to bring forth (sound, sigh, etc。); to inhale; to execute; to bring in a certain amount of money
  E2 O, f$ u- h/ A. b: U  h  fiber n。 a slender, elongated, threadlike objectorstructure; a naturalorsynthetic filament, as of cottonornylon6 Q' Y7 L2 E; B+ ^5 O! I& m
  figure n。 number; image; form; character; price; human shape; impression; phrase; symbol
# P: x- @0 W7 r0 U) x  figure v。 to calculate; to think; to assume; to
& z: G8 T& D9 Q5 z  X  fabric n。 cloth made of woven threads; textile; weave; structure; framework; construction
, [( ?) X+ p4 g% Z7 j6 E; o  fabricate v。 to make; create; to construct by combiningorassembling diverse, typically standardized parts; to concoct in order to deceive8 y# |' v9 a$ Y/ v9 k- y4 V
  facilitate v。 to make easy; to assist; to forward; to promote; to expedite( ^2 c% _" O4 [) j6 ^" s
  facilitator n。 personorthing which promotes; expeditor# [. I  l) S& w  d$ Q8 B
  facility n。 device; ease; tool; convenience; talent; ability; willingness; place used for a specific purpose; establishment; institution
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:44 | 显示全部楼层

托业考试综合辅导(6a)(1)

factor n。 cause; agent; broker; financier; money lender; number which is multiplied with another to produce a given result" e1 j& _/ d; e) [# n! ]
  fade v。 to discolor; to lose color; to become dim; to wilt; to wither; to die out; to bleach; to become weaker; to disappear
& _" }: q) f  ^1 U0 N6 X9 O) Z; Y  falter v。 to hesitate; to stammer; to stumble; to sway; to totter; to be unstable
4 b( M- Y# E0 ]5 i/ ~, W  [  fame n。 notoriety; renown; good reputation' Q+ \6 G. t! w  Y7 A% x
  familiar adj。 ordinary; common; skilled; close; intimate; well-known; informal9 T) z, \, Y; g  d" c
  familiar n。 good friend; acquaintance' ?( H' V4 H7 v- u0 E5 x8 u' h
  familiarize v。 to cause to be acquainted; to accustom; to make something well known; to publicize% ]. n; I" ~. Q9 w9 ~" p' [
  fare n。 cost for traveling (on a bus, train, etc。); person who pays to travel in a vehicle (bus, train, boat, ferry, etc。); meals; provisions; something offeredorsupplied
6 F2 T) R$ ]/ N! f% j% C' W# o  fascinate v。 to hold an intense interestorattraction for; to hold motionless; spellbind
9 U, F+ P7 V0 I9 ]  faulty adj。 containing a faultordefect; imperfectordefective
6 r6 [7 q5 A& F1 A# c& w  favorable adj。 positive; approving; likable; helpful; encouraging; promising; desirable
7 S6 k6 r+ X- s% {# u( E  favorite adj。 preferred; beloved; liked5 ]* S; Y6 ^3 \; F
  feasibility n。 capability of being carried out; capability of being achieved; likelihood; probability: G4 G2 I, N0 W& N
  feasible adj。 able to be carried out; achievable; possible; likely
& Z  @. X4 D1 ?0 b  W5 z- v  feature n。 characteristic; function; capability (of a product, machine, device, software etc。); prominent quality; facial structure; full-length film; attraction; regular column (in a newspaper); attribute; advantage
1 Z9 N9 _1 w) M0 s% H) z  feature v。 to characterize; to depict; to describe; to star in a move (or theatrical performance, etc。); to present; to emphasize; to give prominence/ l7 H, l! |% w8 _: J. |
  feedback n。 response; critique; critical analysis; information about the results of a certain procedureorperformance; return of part of the output (of a circuit, an amplifier, etc。); q) t4 m0 S$ j- \8 v- Y3 F
  fellow adj。 having membership in; belonging to (a group, academic organization, etc。); of the same type
1 S7 [+ @8 F" [0 ]$ i5 ?  fellow n。 friend; member of an academic organization; suitor
- y% O, ]4 `  ?) b) H; k0 p  ferry n。 boat for crossing a body of water; shuttle; ferryboat
% w# W& e( k7 N  ferry v。 to convey passengersorcargo by boat across a small body of water
, B# c4 m+ [0 B3 V! @2 ?* i  fertile adj。 bearingorproducing cropsorvegetation abundantly; fruitful; rich in material needed to sustain plant growth; highlyorcontinuously productive; prolific
, _) f" Y9 o, u( E, O2 }. p$ X$ S; ^  fertilize v。 to impregnate; to inseminate; to enrich the soil by the addition of organicorchemical substances
5 c6 X- o1 Q+ |5 x  fertilizer n。 organicorchemical substance added to soil to enrich it (i。e。 manure): H, O4 m( N& t4 l# S: c' P! _
  fester n。 a small festering soreorulcer; a pustule- w0 A$ J9 j1 c' O' j" j' X
  fester v。 to generate pus; suppurate; to form an ulcer; to undergo decay; rot; to infect, inflame,orcorrupt
5 Q' I& P) M  J% @6 c' x  fetch v。 to go after and bring back; to call; to gather; to pick up; to charm; to deliver a blow; to bring forth (sound, sigh, etc。); to inhale; to execute; to bring in a certain amount of money& q/ O0 G7 b) u6 e. c
  fiber n。 a slender, elongated, threadlike objectorstructure; a naturalorsynthetic filament, as of cottonornylon
. V: F* a, o! j0 {$ L/ F  figure n。 number; image; form; character; price; human shape; impression; phrase; symbol- {. q, Z8 K8 W& l
  figure v。 to calculate; to think; to assume; to portray; to depict; to express verbally; to adorn with figuresorpatterns; to express in numerical digits; to embellish
( q' h' U: {6 ]% u- i: @  file v。 to arrange papers methodically for preservation and reference; to submit in a formal way; to walk in a line; to march in line; to sharpen
, U2 _4 d  i3 ~; `, }  fill out v。 to insert written information into the gaps on a form
. o. _; [" X5 m! ^0 ]  filling n。 something used to fill a space, cavity,orcontainer+ y" F3 I$ m9 Z9 M  w- n
  final adj。 at the end; last; ultimate; decisive; conclusive; definitive) q: H8 i+ {( Q+ X
  final n。 end; conclusion; last edition of a newspaper
! O. p& u7 T" h  finalize v。 to end; to sum up; to complete; to conclude
5 l" g7 b$ c5 v& y4 |; C  finance n。 money management (including investment, banking etc。); science of money management
3 K! C2 g+ u$ i6 R/ t( ]  finance v。 to raise money for; to provide with funds; to fund; to pay for
. \9 x) p9 D; z: B  fine n。 monetary penalty; punishment which involves the payment of specified sum of money
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:45 | 显示全部楼层

托业考试综合辅导(6a)(1)

fine v。 to impose a tax upon; to refine; to purify; to become fineorfiner; to make thinorthinner; to reduce; to clarify4 G4 l9 J4 }: E- `) m$ E
  fiscal adj。 of public funds; oforpertaining to money matters4 E" t* m: O" K( a+ X0 Z
  fixture n。 something which is permanentlyorsecurely attached; person who has been in the same placeorposition for a long time; set date for a sporting event; regularly scheduled sporting event  f; M) I0 X) [* B& s/ a$ C
  fizzle n。 failure; fiasco; sputtering which gradually fades into silence. }5 O! l6 ^/ q& O7 K
  flaw n。 defect; imperfection; crack; strong gustorwind8 ^5 F  y# z. `# f3 S
  flaw v。 to crack; to become defective; to become cracked
+ l+ c2 L2 ?' @+ M) }2 i+ @  flawed adj。 defective; imperfect; cracked0 j9 |* K1 s! y9 Y
  flawless adj。 perfect; impeccable( i" \$ {* z8 V* N
  flee v。 to run away, as from troubleordanger; to pass swiftly away; vanish
5 t" f( Z8 Y/ A  K. W  fleet adj。 swift; fast& w' O1 l7 |  _8 [
  fleet n。 group of ships, cars, trucksorother vehicles
" X2 ]8 D9 E7 B8 K% Y, f  fleet v。 to move quickly; to pass quickly& z; _4 Q! e9 t/ s9 ~- ~
  flexibility n。 elasticity; ability to adapt to new circumstances; pliability8 ], Y, u2 h" w& L) ]0 a
  flexible adj。 elastic; easily bent; adroit; adept; pliable
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 21:39 , Processed in 0.249410 second(s), 25 queries .