立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 92|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托业考试综合指导(7)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  GDPabbr total goods and services produced by nation during one year excluding payments on foreign investments$ {0 V! Y  t" m* ^$ |+ n- \
  GNP abbr total value of goods and services produced by a country in a given periodgarbage n something that is discarded; rubbish; trash; junk; waste; refuse; anything thought to be worthless or substandard! P% R% ~2 Y& `9 s0 U) }5 J
  garment n piece of clothing; outer covering
* Q9 k* z" g; O% a' @2 Z7 B, ~5 w  garner n place where grain is stored; granary; storehouse; collection; store
' ^7 `  h9 h: p7 o! N* U  garner v to collect; to gather; to accumulate; to store; to place in reserve
) m- f) X; ~/ J. m  gasoline n flammable liquid mixture derived from petroleum ; gas; petrolgathering n assembly; meeting; convention; cluster; collection; convention
+ h% |& x6 W. j; v% s9 o( o2 u  gauge n standard of measure; device for measuring ; standard by which something is judged; criterion; extent
5 I2 x5 i' B- I  gauge v to measure; to evaluate; to determine; to estimate
( N  B( L+ `" s* t8 N  generate v to create; to produce; to bring into being
3 |8 m$ Q( b8 R9 N0 k" z% @  generation n production; creating; group of people born around the same time
% e* }2 n" C5 ], S  M; l( R  generous adj benevolent; giving; unselfish; abundant; plentiful  o% K0 v0 N# u/ V( x5 \4 f9 G
  genuine adj original; real; true; natural; honest; sincere
4 S) z- v0 t, l" k  germane adj impertinent; relevant; connected1 t# Y+ w/ B- I$ m4 I
  get on with v to continue4 P* B- q8 h( Z, s* g  r
  get over v to recover, [. y* {0 Q( F! Y2 x6 q$ `
  get through with v to finish; to complete# f: N4 |! X  ?4 _+ \
  gifted adj talented; skilled; having great natural ability) n1 o; N. R, f4 x/ y9 A9 \
  give up v to surrender; to quit; to stop doing9 O  U! P1 h" Q0 y8 Q
  glossary n list of terms and definitions ; dictionary of technical or specific terms) P/ {: s/ v4 }; K/ C. G
  glossy adj shiny; polished; smooth& l3 `: @- e( A- U5 i
  glove n protecting covering for the hand; padded covering for the hand
& E/ w7 i' N' M: \0 u  glow n a light produced by a body heated to luminosity; incandescence; a warm feeling, as of pleasure or well-being
' r) |! S4 q9 X. _3 S) ^( w  glow v to shine brightly and steadily, especially without a flame; to flush; blush; to be exuberant or radiant
3 B: u% I  S0 F( L6 w/ P: l* a  go after v to try to get; to attempt to get
1 \. E; x( W% U& [$ [  go along with v to comply; to conform; to follow; to agree9 K; L# L- ?! \% n* P$ }$ b
  go through v to experience; to endure7 s* }/ C2 n" J! L4 I8 D
  gradually adv progressively
: ~, T" ]% }2 L  |9 [  graduate adj having a degree or diploma; concerning studies beyond a bachelor‘s degree; `9 {' G, r6 y
  graduate n person who has completed a course of study and received a degree or diploma ; glass vessel for measuring liquids& ^3 z+ ?: m0 s2 Z4 j
  graduate v to complete a course of study and receive a degree or diploma; to organize; to arrange in grades; to change gradually; to grant a degree to a person who has completed a course of study; to divide into degrees; to mark with degrees: C9 ~2 _5 _& R, O# z9 V
  grant n award; gift; present; contribution; donation
3 y3 D) w/ b+ F( E4 U" q( X  grant v to agree; to give; to bestow; to answer to; to donate
9 N7 a; F* z0 K! l+ n: _  graph n diagram which uses a series of points or lines to demonstrate a connection between two or more things; chart$ h, Y( x  w: X7 c0 f
  grasp n hold; understanding; knowledge; realization  s, @1 j& ^8 _, x" w: C
  grasp v to seize, to hold tight; to grip; to comprehend; to understand; to realize
2 z4 W+ r; y; p  grateful adj thankful; appreciative; expressing thanks7 r4 m1 M4 D* k* s! \
  gratitude n gratefulness; thankfulness; appreciation
1 ?' E# l* U7 r4 F" Q- ^  gratuity n tip; bonus; recompense
$ b5 J$ n# E5 @  greenhouse n structure built mainly of glass in which plants are cultivated out of season; hothouse; glasshouse; conservatory
; `# c$ ]5 c, ?* m( Z  gregarious adj seeking and enjoying the company of others; sociable; seeking and enjoying the company of others; sociable
' P' z" u% ?0 h) C1 v4 I  grit n small rough granules or particles ; bravery; pluck; endurance
. p5 c6 d. L8 F  grit v to grind the teeth together; to abrade; to grind; to make a harsh grinding noise$ A9 g0 d! l8 E5 L3 S
  grocer n person who owns and operates a food store
( z  n& @0 G9 ~5 U% F/ k) W# Y% j  groceries n foods and other goods sold at a small supermarket or store- B+ [1 \3 Y: l6 p
  grocery n store which sells food and other household goods; goods sold at a grocery$ W$ ]. ~/ _6 f% [; o
  gross adj inclusive; complete; total; general; without deductions
. o0 R( S/ ^: A& u! D: \+ \  gross v to make or earn a total ofguarantee n security; warranty; pledge; assurance( b- P5 L3 i0 v# H
  guarantee v to vouch for; to give a warranty; to assure; to promise, B8 Q7 Z: N4 O- ^0 {. z
  guideline n instructions; manual; handbook; indication of acceptable conduct or procedure
7 J% R9 O/ t4 l' S7 I  guilt n state of having committed a crime or offense; culpability; feeling of having done something wrong
$ w* X. k8 l' u" T* _5 \  guilty adj deserving of punishment; responsible4 M; H) T4 h4 Z8 m: }
  gymnasium n building for indoor sports and exercise; gym; fitness center
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-10 06:34 , Processed in 0.492769 second(s), 21 queries .