立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 98|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托业考试综合指导(8)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  HRabbr manpower; personnel; human work force; human labor; staff' Q: o( M: p9 T  N
  habitat n the area or environment where an organism or ecological community normally lives or occurs; the place where a person or thing is most likely to be found3 [7 T+ @( a/ u. D3 Q
  hallmark n official stamp ensuring that a gold or silver item meets a certain standard of quality; identifying characteristic+ k) a- O! e" \
  halt n temporary stop; standstill; break or pause in a march or journey
  i, z" H9 J! b% ~: E  halt v to stop; to cause to stop; to pause; to hesitate; to be uncertain( R, N8 r; \/ U1 K& c, F( [; r
  hamper v to prevent the free movement, action, or progress of
3 Y7 a& B# b6 s- ]7 k  handbook n manual; guide; guideline; document containing instructions
5 F; ?- ]' b8 R1 J7 a  O  handle n part of an object designed to be gripped by the hand; fist name; nickname; code name; title
" v  m, ^2 ]4 K6 C. o  handle v to manage; to process; to deal in; to do business with; to treat; to feel; to touch with the hands% A( r$ @. y8 z. p6 c
  handy adj skillful in using one‘s hands; manually adroit; readily accessible; useful; convenient; easy to use or handle. }4 v+ N) z$ O4 x* i, P
  harmful adj injurious; causing damage0 ?/ A. [( n  a. I
  harmonize v to agree; to reconcile; to be in concert with
) F3 Z! v  G, {$ b7 a' h  harmony n unity; agreement; accord; pleasing balance; symmetry; pleasing combination of tones( D8 u" X) t9 ?$ W3 {; `- n0 O
  harness n straps and other parts by which a draft animal is attached to a vehicle
: T/ B- _7 j2 x1 |5 b  harness v to utilize; to use; to apply; to employ; to control; to channel+ }5 B4 K" Y  a* }
  hazard n danger; risk; game of chance
9 K( v7 h$ c2 y# i" |  hazard v to endanger; to imperil; to dare; to venture
4 [& a4 i' `3 k. E4 n3 H  hazardous adj dangerous; risky; perilous2 l/ t1 N) Z8 ]) |7 C$ w
  haze n fog; mist; obscurity; vagueness
) V9 o5 }' D1 ~6 X$ B# b8 L2 {! {1 d  haze v to treat someone new in a humiliating manner; to harass; to humiliate# U! e! U5 v& n* k# K4 F9 N2 p
  headquarter v to set up a center of operations; to be set up in a center of operations
1 w& l1 x8 z& P* s# V  headquarters n main office; central office of a company; center of operation* J2 ^6 g8 Y4 Y4 G
  headway n progress; advance& g0 @1 {4 [+ j: z: K; u1 p( L
  health n physical or mental well-being; freedom from disease
4 x1 d: i% A- ~% U  healthy adj well; not sick; fit; sound7 w! V# O8 |" j; F, j' n
  helicopter n aircraft which flies by means of horizontally rotating blades/ U$ |) D: t" d
  helping n a single portion of food. F9 X, W9 R: b0 H) j: Z. N
  hem n folded and stitched down edge of cloth; edge of a garment* n3 W9 E% n! J5 a' `
  hem v to fold and sew down the edge of a piece of cloth; to surround; to enclose; to hesitate; to falter in speaking4 o; u9 j% W# @, T2 T0 t/ b8 n
  hesitate v to waver; to be uncertain; to vacillate; to falter; to be indecisive7 E4 n* X! H8 K
  hesitation n pausing; stammering; faltering) r7 F  O9 a/ N" t  i, y% M
  hibernation n the torpid or resting state in which some animals pass the winter;cessation from or slowing of activity during the winter; especially slowing of metabolism in some animals; the act of retiring into inactivity
1 s; `& H# F3 |  K7 s  hidden adj concealed; secret; not to be seen; ulterior" J/ w4 O/ X: r3 X9 f$ t
  highlight n an area or a spot in a drawing, painting, or photograph that is strongly illuminated; an especially significant or interesting detail or event
- G4 U% l: k0 a: t% n  highlight v to make prominent; emphasize; to markwith a usually fluorescent marker as a means of memory retention or for later reference
6 t( h5 w7 r7 S* s: B, `' Z: e  hoax n an act intended to deceive or trick; something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means
$ Q: A2 ^6 }+ V  hoax v to deceive or cheat by using a hoax% w! o) j! U& V
  homebound adj confined usually by illness;
* ~' Y% f; X" ?3 T) E' Y  honor n esteem; respect; good reputation; integrity; honesty; truthfulness; award; tribute; privilege; pride; dignity, B; o/ L- L9 q4 r. p
  honor v to respect; to esteem; to give an award to; to pay tribute; to praise; to accept
8 C- e, l: D2 s$ n  honorable adj deserving or winning honor and respect; possessing and characterized by honor; distinguished; illustrious! D/ a5 ]* G/ I$ d
  horrible adj terrible; awful; disgusting( r# U. j6 x( ]! E. T+ |. I+ ~5 Y7 S
  hospital n location where sick and injured people receive medical treatment- m3 r8 h8 B& H; i8 b) t9 F
  hourly adj continual
8 `! @) o4 q$ h  housing n lodging; dwelling8 B$ n& T1 E  T5 Q0 {+ a
  however adv in any event; anyway
) f5 |8 H' H! B( X4 N' N  howeverconj in whatever manner or way
; E5 S  S; X2 M: h5 M  humdrum adj lacking variety or excitement; dull
  E9 L" L8 W3 P7 A/ S  humid adj containing or characterized by a high amount of water or water vapor& l) p7 v. I2 D* B" Z" r/ E
  humidity n dampness; moistness; mugginess. e5 D1 ]; H( P4 F" }8 \
  hyphen n short dash; short line used to connect or separate words or syllableshypnotize v to put into a state of hypnosis; to fascinate by or as if by hypnosis
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 08:15 , Processed in 0.503661 second(s), 21 queries .