只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 49|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托业考试综合指导(12)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  name v to appoint; to specify; to identify; to designate; n, ?( e  |% j% ?8 }
  narrow adj tight; strait; reduced; not wide" p( l1 [4 N# @7 k$ u, ^
  narrow v to limit; to restrict; to contract; to lessen in width; to taper9 A. w/ g# ]8 L; L) _
  nationality n citizenship; quality of being part of a particular nation; patriotism; national ownershipnearby adj close at hand
: z4 m4 r) u% k3 [7 Z7 o  nearby adv next to; alongside
! v' R" F! L: q* D9 y6 g1 D& V7 U  necessarily adv as a logical result; unavoidably
, Z$ k6 Z2 d& y" p' d' N  necessary adj vital; essential; indispensable; unavoidable
$ n4 u0 U7 L- U+ L% D  necessary n something that is essential or imperative; essentials of lifenecessity n obligation; need; requirement. ^* z$ T) _1 e! g
  neglect n disregard; inattention; forgetfulness; abandonment! r7 Q2 q& I/ N+ d. a/ I
  neglect v to disregard; to ignore; to forget to perform ; to shirk; to abandon: K. }) {5 k/ v/ ~" r
  negligence n neglect; disregard, carelessness; failure to provide the necessary provision fornegligible adj not significant or important enough to be worth considering; trifling2 ?3 H9 M# ]# A
  negotiable adj describing an assets or item which can easily be sold or transferred1 S; x6 }4 M3 Q5 }- b
  negotiate v to bargain; to deal; to arrange; to work out; to compromise; to clear or pass an obstacle
' [7 ^, h8 q+ ?* h" U8 M  negotiator n person who participates in a bargaining session; person who negotiates
; w7 p. n" Q' N% l  nevertheless adv anyway; anyhow; still; all the same" L! X$ ~7 O' o# |& J
  newsletter n short informational periodical that is usually distributed to the members of an interest group3 U5 J4 e) T! ], `# {  P/ t: u
  nexus n means of connection; link; joint; connected group+ `* n. u( n$ }% X" x1 V6 X# _
  nominate v to appoint someone ; to designate; to select" h8 _" D( L5 Z4 n# g+ M
  nomination n appointment; proposal of a candidatenominee n person who has been appointed; candidate7 i) i2 C: A: }+ t, V! s
  notebook n portable personal computer; laptop computer6 ^6 ~" z- @1 x" x$ |8 W2 \
  notice n announcement; poster, sign; notification ; warning; attention; consideration" Y8 H9 J! ^8 }, `$ Z+ L
  notify v to give notice to; inform
; _4 n; y! [' U& A+ i" I- y  novel adj new; strange
5 H- ~( F: Z+ |  novelty n innovation; something new; discovery
4 y& n7 w/ A" c; v9 M' c  nuance n slight difference; subtle distinction. W2 u7 u6 O: C# k7 b8 I  g
  nurse v to breast-feed; to suckle; to provide medical care; to take care of; to work as a nurse; to use up slowly; to dwell on; to harbor
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-25 09:47 , Processed in 0.550741 second(s), 21 queries .