立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 43|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托业考试综合指导(19)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  ultimate adj being last in a series, process, or progression; fundamental; elemental; eventual( [3 ^. N0 c; N+ I+ l
  ultimately adv in the end; eventually
' M. F8 E% ?! J/ k  Q9 T" C  M4 `7 p  unanimous adj sharing the same opinions or views; being in complete harmony or accord; based on or characterized by complete assent or agreement) r" e" L3 l7 u, D2 d9 u1 V
  unauthorized adj unlicensed; forbidden; unlawful, y. y6 G/ F, C$ [" [9 t3 K
  unbiased adj impartial; equitable; E1 Q6 V0 j$ i4 Y' e! n, D$ O
  uncertainty n doubtfulness+ {# t& y) p  w1 ^* C+ M
  unconventional adj not standard; not ordinary
% ^6 S( y4 g9 N$ Y; ^! E: C  undercut v to offer at lower prices than the competition; to cut off the under part; to slice the ball from underneath ; to weaken; to undermine
3 ]% V) O1 j  R) D' m! {  underestimate v to assign too low a value to
! \$ ^7 g% z3 `6 _6 S  underlie v to be located under or below; to be the support or basis of; account for; to constitute a prior financial claim over
8 }- y: J  q; N* K3 g  underline n caption beneath an illustration$ e3 v" S7 Q/ W1 W! n# D
  underline v to emphasize8 B$ r: ]9 K$ t! y
  undermine vto weaken by wearing away a base or foundation; to weaken, injure, or impair, often by degrees or imperceptibly; sap;
% E# Z  O2 @0 v+ i2 i3 R  understatement n representing something less strongly than what the facts would justify; statement expressing something in a restrained manner
1 _- j) P6 g3 ^  ~5 O3 z1 }  underway adj having begun a journey ; initiated; in progress; under construction
- z/ T$ u! Y: w8 D# ]: X6 _7 e; r5 T- L  unfair adj biased; dishonest
. r8 c( b8 Y1 o7 _" t2 t9 M  unforeseen adj not anticipated; not expected
" h: o% r' \  x& A# C/ x  unfortunately adv regrettably
' J$ r& y' }; z# _5 X; j! {9 d  uniform adj always the same, as in character or degree; unvarying; conforming to one principle, standard, or rule; consistent; being the same as or consonant with another or others
/ a9 W: e" ], Q  uniform n a distinctive outfit intended to identify those who wear it as members of a specific group0 n- K( ?" D& V! @/ S% t$ W
  unify v to join; to cause to become one  h3 m9 T8 ]' z+ j2 O
  union n workers‘ association; federation; amalgamation; marriage; reproductive coupling; device which fits two pieces together9 g  x1 p! N; u, d. Z% Y0 H
  unique adj singular; matchless; rare
* Z3 m7 c( {$ G* Q( }  uniqueness n singularity; individuality; incomparability4 V: h' W; T7 a9 h! D1 Q
  unit n specific quantity regarded as a standard; combination which acts a whole; piece; furniture; device; apparatus
: Q+ r8 c6 W! F. p  unlessconj not before; precluding; barring; except; aside from
6 W! l" r$ {& ^$ S2 `  unlimited adj infinite; boundless  ^& J4 I" E# M
  unlock v to open; to free from restraints; to release
, v/ ?5 U  t3 b( o( Z( J& A  unnecessary adj excessive; redundant; superfluous
( Y9 Z7 Q0 a6 U# u6 f  unsanitary adj not healthful; not clean
3 s* I3 l. z1 I* R  unsatisfactory adj inadequate; disappointing; not good enough3 J: T1 I, b3 H- k3 K: q0 e* ?0 _
  unveil v to reveal; to uncover; to disclose  K6 ~% g  x8 H3 k  Z1 v
  upcoming adj about to happen; imminent9 T6 e: {* M: F4 X7 x' D/ X" x5 X
  upgrade n update; installation of a newer version of a program or the replacing of a system component with a newer component ; hill; acclivity
  X. m# C1 S7 y9 R) J0 h; Q  upgrade v to improve; to raise the quality of; to exchange something for another of better quality
' J+ r, x6 l/ G  [  upholstery n materials that are used to cushion and cover furniture ; process of cushioning and covering furniture9 a& o% \8 P! M" c! N& o# r9 E; A
  upwards adv to a higher level; more than; higher than" c* v9 x. a; e7 S! R
  urban adj pertaining to or characteristic of a city; living in a city; municipal! Z$ o: a1 x) s+ h! F3 \9 Y+ a
  urbanize v to change from rural to urban; to make into a city; to impart urban characteristics* v% B% K# R; x) T( ]" }( S6 x
  urge v to force or drive forward or onward; impel; to entreat earnestly and often repeatedly; exhort; to advocate earnestly the doing, consideration, or approval of; press for; to move or impel to action, effort, or speed; spur
3 j( t: c/ C/ `/ ?  urgent adj pressing; compelling; immediate; prompt- _6 S( V- N  o* \) L9 R& `0 ^
  utilization n employment; use of; putting to practical use
7 H1 s; ?% N6 G9 d- P  utilize v to put to practical use; to take advantage of
* X# J" w! u0 D8 K  utmost adj being or situated at the most distant limit or point; farthest; of the highest or greatest degree, amount, or intensity; most extreme6 r4 i7 ]' g, a' S
  utmost n the greatest possible amount, degree, or extent; the maximum
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-25 06:46 , Processed in 0.354671 second(s), 21 queries .