只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 27|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托业综合辅导:托福易错语法试题精编4

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  43.“leaving for Chicago?”“_______.”
1 B8 q' S5 }- D; U9 H; ?  A,soon.
8 G% F( O8 l' g. T) u. u8 o- v  B,lately.
( s% v& c" G- v  c.late.. Y: M0 U& r2 B; Z  E
  d.sooner.
; _; a6 L8 U) p; K: y  44.“jane acts quite unfriendly.”“I think she is ________ than unfriendly.”A,shyer.
% ~" f$ u1 y7 n+ [3 {7 U9 k! L0 k; b  B,shy.
; ^( K+ X" v1 e3 U" c; a/ F  C,more shy rather.D,more shy.2 ~' F$ K1 l7 H: e
  45.“would you like me to go to the doctor with you?”“no,you_______ with me.”A,need not to go.B,do not need go.c.need not go.D,need to not.7 C/ b- w" [+ M& N
  46.No (other )beverage comes (even)close to rivaling coffee as the (more widely)drunk refreshment in the (world).
, A4 O2 o: C9 ?! Z  47.Strangers (come)into her city (now)notice what a (clean)place (it is).
2 b: E) K% T' y+ R  48.Professor Anderson thought that because historical parallels are so (much)used unprecisely and uncritically it (would)be (better)to avoid them altogether in our themes.
% A5 I% }( V! P3 @  49.“I did not go to the party.”“did _____ go to the party?”a,many john friends.B,many john’s friends.C,my sister boy friend.D,a boy friend of my sister’s., g  f- O8 a2 Y/ `, _3 t! J
  50.“what did you see?”“we saw_____ police there”.A,many.
0 C, _  j0 C( T& u  B,much.
# }* Z, A* J- U  c.little.: t3 \3 b8 L" q! `
  d.the.
8 D3 {' a) A& H1 @% S3 I  51.(when)and (by whom)the islands of the west Indies were first settled is a matter (of debating)(among)archaeologists.
, x: _! ^! l9 `0 |  52.(Cliff’s and Al’s)car (broke down)again,but (luckily)they knew (how to fix)it.4 |$ s; F: V/ S5 t: u$ c9 P3 p
  53.(from the top )of the tower,Jacob was able (to clearly and easily see)the (whole )city (stretching)out below him.% o( U* r% u. t
  54.Joan (decided)that she did not like the (girl eating)an ice-cream cone on the bus after (she)(yelled)at her little brother.
& V; ^1 y0 X' S6 L  Key:0 R1 g+ u" f3 m
  BBBBD/ADCAB/CCBCC/BABBD/BBCCB/BACAA/CCBAA/DCBAB/BCADC/CAADD/CABC
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 10:16 , Processed in 0.300677 second(s), 21 queries .