立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 42|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托业综合辅导:托福易错语法试题精编3

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  25.The Amish,(whose)culture is (unique)American,have (developed)a (distinctive)tradition in organic farming.
0 Z' Y- {% z# C  26.By the time smith (graduates)from (dental school),he will be (twenty-six)(years of age).$ A0 D7 }0 X( }
  27.(standing in the driveway),the house (appeared to be )much smaller than (it had seemed )(to us as children)many years ago.
) ?. l) E, M0 o% l" N% F) u  28.Kevin is (particularly)(fond of)cooking,and he (really)(cooks)delicious meals.* Z  q3 u+ Q% X$ h: I9 ]! A
  29.I held an opinion that (a honest man)who married and brought (up)a large family did more service than (he)who continued (single )and only talked of the population.
1 }3 `! R" j1 V9 z: H" P  30.After (the church )(the men)stood together (in the churchyard)(saying)he must be crazy.
# c  v$ B* R: ^4 O# P  31.“do you need more water in the pan?”“no,it has ___________”.A,already enough full.B,full already enough.C,already had enough.D,had already enough." K( |5 X2 n! Q6 [
  32.This is ___________ such a thing.A,my first time of seeing.B,my first time to see.C,the first time I have ever seen.D,my first time I have ever seen.
) N+ g- [  o8 e% p! Z  33.“after that,what happened to him?”“the chance to enter_____ come and he took it.”A,to college.B,the college.c.for college.d.college.+ B6 ?" S7 b1 ]5 v! W3 C+ l
  34.There has been (hardly no sign of )agreement (as yet)(between )the management and labor (in their )dispute over wages and working conditions.
: U. d# }7 C3 l! B7 T/ y# i  35.________ lessons were not difficult.A,our first few short French.B,our few first short French.c.our few first French short.D,few our first French short., V# q9 @5 w) j9 ?- E* B8 z6 }
  36.Bill said that he didn’t do _______ paper work.A,many.
8 h) h% A6 @. `7 |0 O  B,lots of .
6 N* @$ k' \% j4 V$ p+ g7 Y  c.a great deal of .d.much.
; L' i9 f+ [& m* D. F/ Q/ X  37.I waited there for thirty minutes;that seemed ________ hours to me.A,many.: X; I3 H9 v3 o# i' `
  B,very much.C,as many.7 `/ X8 d" n9 \( [
  d.so many." c+ Q+ o; W6 f( s* d
  38.No one (on )the committee had flatly made (some )such allegation,(though)Wayne Morse did come (close)by declaring that the U.S.had irritated the North Vietnamese.2 D. h' n  z; k* ], V; F
  39.There (have been )(many)an argument (about)(its)proper usage.
' D9 ~* [# o6 \  40.(the social studies),(broad speaking),(deal with)man’s (relationship to other men).
" x# T: U0 ^( n, a% R! m5 O- ^  41.Founded (in )1961(and employed)an estimated 35,000people,the organization (has gained)a reputation for brutality.
3 r( }5 F6 [" r$ x0 t4 E  42.“john had the piano tuned today.”“was it_______?”.A,out of tune badly before.B,before badly out of tune.C,badly out of tune before.D,out of tune before badly
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 10:22 , Processed in 1.202282 second(s), 21 queries .