立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 46|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托业综合辅导:托福易错语法试题精编2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  11.(Nobody)who will not try to help the other people (develop)(his )abilities (deserves)to have friends.9 s0 p8 w7 u) X- f! k4 m1 {
  12.(there is )often disagreement(as )(to whom)is the (better)Shakespearean actor,Evans or Gielgud.
" W' l& U2 J/ b! p1 i% b& a: ~% _2 S" ]  13.John was (the only one )of the boys (whom)as you know (was)not (eligible)." c; R7 ]+ a6 }" P3 [# N
  14.The (irritable)sergeant (was)insistent that nothing (superseded)the drilling of (the forty new men.).# V% {6 u. _: i  B! X" `8 J
  15.(Still holding)the young man’s hand,he paused,and then (added deliberately):now I am not the man to let a cause (to be lost)(for want of )a word.9 P3 ?* q, \) k1 a
  16.“What do you think about these pies?”“I would like to have_____”.A,some other.B,another.
: `/ B& y$ A4 x7 X0 z  c.the other.d.other.4 V, K$ w, W2 d
  17.The FORMation of snow (must be occurring)(slowly),in calm air,and at temperature (near)the (freezing)point.
% \7 K6 W1 ~& x  D  18.Carol said (that)she (went)(to)the supermarket (before coming)home.
9 V6 m( N7 [4 o- ?7 g- Z! \  19.(Weighed)down by a mass of trivial detail,a housewife is fortunate if she (did not)soon (lose )all her charm and (three-quarters )of her intelligence." y' r+ g: Z( e1 S* a( Q, |
  20.When our neighbor’s daughter(caught)her fingers in the car door,she (did not cry)even though it (must)have (hurted)her.
8 L: z( `, {, d: \- G% R2 e) u  21.I will employ the man ______ they say is a fluent speaker of English.A,who.
6 C/ ?4 P3 Z7 C; c; W2 T0 y  B,that.
' \& l! X& R7 ?4 d  C,which.- ~# [/ @" h1 @- P) K+ u' _
  d.whom.
& ?, v/ d% {0 E/ F  22.“Then about tolstoy’s great novels”.“who_____ has read his great novels can forget their fascination?”a,who.7 P* a# u. t6 F0 w' T% M$ k3 x' f
  B,that.  L* \. r) N0 y# _$ b% C
  c.which7 R7 e& f* y; C4 i* |1 |, V
  d.whoever.
) ]! n) j! C6 f  ^4 v+ z8 C/ o  23.Since the earliest ancestors of the whales were land creatures,the question has arisen as to how____________.A,did the flipper adaptation of the whale originate.B,was the flipper adaptation of the whale originated.c.the flipper adaptation of the whale originated.D,the flipper adaptation of the whale to originate.
! Q8 S' W8 I$ j6 G9 Q- u( k$ {  24.Most (aggregate)rocks are fused,and,(as is implied )by the name,(has originated)(by the aggregation )of smaller stones
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 10:22 , Processed in 0.669272 second(s), 21 queries .