只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 40|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托业综合辅导:15个托福作文模板-3

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  作文文套十二
: M. I/ L: o6 T; C8 T7 ?5 W  A or B. g# ?" ^9 k0 y! _: M+ D, \
  ____________改写并复述题目____________.The advantages of B carry more weight than those of A. There are numerous reasons why __________, and I would explore only a few of the most important ones here. One of the primary cause is that_______________________.8 N, b) U( ?3 Z" z% k1 F
  What is also worth noticing fact is that_____________________.
$ h/ j- \/ ], q1 O, x  Futhermore, ________________________.
8 [) J  m) L0 v3 c/ o1 a  Although I agree that there may be couple of disadvantages to_________________.I fell that the advantages are more obvious_____________. _______________, Given the factors I have just outlined, I can only say that___________________.+ j& m  {$ U# a
  作文文套十三
7 f) A8 U% @9 Q1 Y* F" V  A or B3 D; T7 l+ g( z- D& v8 _7 B
  ____________改写并复述题目____________.When faced withe decision of A or B, quite a few would claim that ___________, but others, in contrast, deem A/B as the premier choice and that is also my point. Among countless factors which influence _________, there are three conspicuous aspects as follows. The main reason for my propensity for ________________ is that _____________. Another reason can be seen by every person is that___________________. The argument I support in the first paragraph is also in a position of advantage because ________________________.
( {! I( [6 \" V  In a word, ___________________. Takingsintosaccount of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that ____________________.
" m$ l) B( e1 Y/ x5 i: Z  作文文套十四
, E! h6 t0 s( `* W  A or B% b  Z" z/ A' |6 g0 k. ?/ l
  From my point of view, it is advisable to choose A rather than B. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.% D  ?! v3 u+ l
  The main reason for my propensity for ____________________ is that ________________.
3 X$ n  E9 x) m/ k4 }. L5 m  There is another factor that deserves some words here.
" V1 V1 L+ Q$ Z( Y5 ]0 u  In a word, ________________________. While it is true that the argument, I disagree hold a little bit of water, I think_______________.
! o! m# f3 e! F. G! l2 J- d  作文文套十五! \0 _0 @6 q' j( @
  agree or disagree
3 ^* {( h, c$ v! Z- z+ K  Nowadays, some may hold the opinion that ____________________. But others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree that ____________. My arguments for this point are listed as follows. I agree with the statement that ______________________without reservation since ________________.4 l' u  m* y- I; O. d
  Another reason why I agree with the above statement is that I believe that________________.
/ j7 L; I/ N5 h# B- h1 @  In a word, _________________________. Takingsintosaccount of all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that__________.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 10:19 , Processed in 0.176295 second(s), 21 queries .