立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 42|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托业综合辅导:for Education Providers-Olympia & Leipzig

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Since April 12, 2003 Leipzig has been a candidate for the Olympic Games in 2012. There is a number of reasons why Leipzig has a good chance to win the race:, N' L% `6 d0 i4 a$ k
  The region is a composition of distinctive art and culture, centries-long tradition, great history and a modern infrastructure.8 ?8 H. I2 S4 b: l1 \
  Every year, more than five million people from all over the world come here to experience this for themselves.0 E8 ^: R, Z$ V- `% j& i' ?6 Y* B+ z
  The visitors are especially impressed by the flair of these cities - from Baroque to Romanticism, from the Middle Ages to youthful modern times. People are particularly attracted by art and cultural events.& f2 V4 h- Y1 Y4 K* N
  One essential factor, however, are the people living in Leipzig. We want to open up and invite the finest athlets from all around the world. In order to achive this goal we should be able to communicate in English.+ M* e$ g- }/ J( {
  That's why the TOEIC Test Centres Leipzig are supporting the preparation for Olympia by providing specialized communication and cross cultural training programs.# ?2 G: q1 |2 [6 e, \5 G
  For more information send us an email.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 21:42 , Processed in 0.161710 second(s), 21 queries .