立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 48|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托业综合辅导:for Your Career

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 00:15:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  A good command of the English languge is getting more and more important and there are a number of objective reasons for that:/ W9 {4 y5 f- J
  ?  Europe is unifying.9 g- s- V9 H) g; t) T% C3 I
  ?  More and more companies establish internatinal business contacts.
, Z0 j; Z6 W/ X. c' E  ?  The number of international mergers is growing (Daimlyer-Chrysler, HP&Compaq, Vodafone&D2, AOL&Time Warner).
( Y, M% r4 ]6 s; v7 Y3 O' u% ?  ?  The majority of all internationally operating companies are based in English speaking countries.7 }- d  O$ I9 J' d
  ?  The vast majority of all information on the Internet is in English.
. a( z3 \! o0 \$ t$ l$ P  ?  English is the language of new technologies (i.e. IT, biotechnologies).
  F0 R  J( j7 q6 [% t4 Y  ?  English is the language of international negociations in business and politics.- U/ M% W. N5 k5 s  {
  ?  There is a growing number of English terms and phrases being absorbed by other languages. (Airbag, Filpchart, email, Casting, Flyer and many many more words now exist in the German language and business culture).
; R8 @- n: e' g  o" R4 q  ?  More than 43% of the world population speak English (either as their mother tongue or as their second language). The number is growing.5 A$ l1 e& D$ @
  ?  English is the official language in more than 45 countries.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-25 08:15 , Processed in 0.406029 second(s), 21 queries .